Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ProvoBob

Domination battles

24 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

Ok, we have an option to skip different modes in WoT, so why don't we have an option to skip these crap Domination battles in WoWs??????

Sick and tired of getting a large majority of battles in Domination mode.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

we need a dead match mode..

a game where all ship spawn randomly in 15km wide map. so you can start shooting without even move your ship...

Boom boom boom and boom

i wonder what ship you use taht you hate domination so much?

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

Ok, we have an option to skip different modes in WoT, so why don't we have an option to skip these crap Domination battles in WoWs??????

Once you get better at this game you will say "How can I escape Epicenter" - worst game mode ever introduced.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Once you get better at this game you will say "How can I escape Epicenter" - worst game mode ever introduced.

why? i like it... spam torp all they waayyyyyy

He is yet to gather the courage to go and cap, that's why.

i cap using amagi.... 

die afterwards......

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

I hate domination so much because, like in WoT, the teams are made up of useless INDIVIDUALS who don't know what TEAM WORK is.  

Players try to nominate the cap order and the idiots just go off doing their own thing.  The enemy just wait for the team to divide up so it is easier to conquer.

Look, no matter what I say in here, some smart arse troll will come back with something to either oppose what I said or try to make a joke of it.  You cannot make intelligent conversation in here so what's the use.

Between some of the people in the forums and WG, it's pretty much a waste of time.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I hate domination so much because, like in WoT, the teams are made up of useless INDIVIDUALS who don't know what TEAM WORK is.  

Players try to nominate the cap order and the idiots just go off doing their own thing.  The enemy just wait for the team to divide up so it is easier to conquer.

Look, no matter what I say in here, some smart arse troll will come back with something to either oppose what I said or try to make a joke of it.  You cannot make intelligent conversation in here so what's the use.

Between some of the people in the forums and WG, it's pretty much a waste of time.

then you need to wait for team battle. and i hope u can find 9 other player who fulfil your expected intellegent bar...

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

Sorry, your stat's do not look sufficient to come up with such a conclusion about a) individual skill and play style, b) team work, c) game mode balance.

And with such a foul attitude, your discussions wont go any further no matter how hard others try. So yeah, good luck out there. Majority of the players tend to like Domination over boring Standard mode.

Edited by icy_phoenix

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Sorry, your stat's do not look sufficient to come up with such a conclusion about a) individual skill and play style, b) team work, c) game mode balance.

And with such a foul attitude, your discussions wont go any further no matter how hard others try. So yeah, good luck out there. Majority of the players tend to like Domination over boring Standard mode.

How dare you to mock an Alpha Tester He been here more than u and me.....

we need to respect those Alpha and Beta tester......

Edited by XP_On

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

You want an intelligent conversation?

Then properly make your statement, then name all the reasons why that statement should be. Proper reasons.

You can't possibly ask for an intelligent conversation if you make a half-baked thread that's only two sentences long. No, what you've made is clearly a thread about an in-game mode that only irritates you. You need to convince the readers that your statement is true, and to do that, your first and foremost step is make your statements as unbiased as possible. The next bit would be listing reasons why that statement should be true, again, with minimal bias. The funniest thing that you did is saying that there's no intelligent conversation in this thread when you yourself didn't conform to the standard style. Even moreso because you accuse everyone who says something against your original post of being a "smart arse troll".

To be frank, this thread looks like a generic rant thread made by someone who cannot adapt to a common game mode. I don't like to statbash, but your player statistics reinforce the idea that you, OP, are a bad player, which, to some players, would invalidate your opinions because they are complaints from someone who would rather complain than do something about it and carry on.

The very fact that you consider posting in the forums is a waste of time means that you recognize the futility of your post. What you wanted was for someone to sympathize with your frustration when everyone else just deals with it. You weren't after an intelligent conversation in the first place. No, you just wanted people to complain with you. You're not even complaining about an issue players need to be aware about. You're complaining for yourself.

Let me tell you this. If people are 'disrespecting' your thread, then you have to consider that something that you posted is inviting them to act that way, hypocrite.

TL;DR: OP, Git Gud

There's your intelligent post.

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Hm, this is new. Someone who doesn't like domination matches. BB (or maybe CV) driver I reckon?

Either git gud or go div with a friend to get good games, be it domination or standard. Nuff said.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

And you know that many know how to play Domination but your...uhh...MM decided to put most of those players on the other side and give you bad teammates.

So basically, the problem isn't in the game mode but rather, in the players (and MM).

Also, this is Asia server so there are lots of language barriers, you can't expect all of them to understand you.

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

Then properly make your statement, then name all the reasons why that statement should be. Proper reasons.

You can't possibly ask for an intelligent conversation if you make a half-baked thread that's only two sentences long. No, what you've made is clearly a thread about an in-game mode that only irritates you. You need to convince the readers that your statement is true, and to do that, your first and foremost step is make your statements unbiased as possible. The next bit would be listing reasons why that statement should be true, again, with minimal bias. The funniest thing that you did is saying that there's no intelligent conversation in this thread when you yourself didn't conform to the standard style. Even moreso because you accuse everyone who says something against your original post of being a "smart arse troll".

To be frank, this thread looks like a generic rant thread made by someone who cannot adapt to a common game mode. I don't like to statbash, but your player statistics reinforce the idea that you, OP, are a bad player, which, to some players, would invalidate your opinions because they are complaints from someone who would rather complain than do something about it and carry on.

The very fact that you consider posting in the forums is a waste of time means that you recognize the futility of your post. What you wanted was for someone to sympathize with your frustration when everyone else just deals with it. You weren't after an intelligent conversation in the first place. No, you just wanted people to complain with you. You're not even complaining about an issue players need to be aware about. You're complaining for yourself.

Let me tell you this. If people are 'disrespecting' your thread, then you have to consider that something that you posted is inviting them to act that way, hypocrite.

There ya go.  Someone just proving my point.

I didn't say I was any good.  Besides, bad teams don't help stats, if you go by them like other bean-counters that is.

Posts like these are just what you live for.  You sit there and I can hear your mind ticking over, or clunking more like it.  Then you spend half an hour trying to perfect your ramble because you think, mistakenly so, that you are better because your "stats" say so.

Ever thought that some players just want to enjoy a game and win as part of a TEAM?  Not just to increase their individual "stats" like  a bean-counter?

Even in WoT, I never went chasing up other players "stats" because he said something I didn't agree with in the forums.  They mean nothing to me.

Transferring your ideals to real life would show that you believe in classifying people instead of taking them for what they are. Get a life and treat people right.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

There ya go.  Someone just proving my point.

I didn't say I was any good.  Besides, bad teams don't help stats, if you go by them like other bean-counters that is.

Posts like these are just what you live for.  You sit there and I can hear your mind ticking over, or clunking more like it.  Then you spend half an hour trying to perfect your ramble because you think, mistakenly so, that you are better because your "stats" say so.

Ever thought that some players just want to enjoy a game and win as part of a TEAM?  Not just to increase their individual "stats" like  a bean-counter?

Even in WoT, I never went chasing up other players "stats" because he said something I didn't agree with in the forums.  They mean nothing to me.

Transferring your ideals to real life would show that you believe in classifying people instead of taking them for what they are. Get a life and treat people right.

Strawman argument. Stats are only one of of the things I talked about in one long sentence. I don't recall talking about my stats in particular.

If you want to win as part of a 'team' better make some friends to form a division and play together. Heck, even my stats come from making friends and forming a division.

Bad teams? Deal with it. Players can't choose their entire team composition, so they have to adapt rather than just complain. Complaining is a sign that you would rather give up rather than play competitively. Frankly, both your personality and your stats indicate that you truly are a bad player.

You can only explain your original post shallowly, as well. So don't expect anything other trollposts. You should actually be grateful that I actually took the time to explain to you exactly why no one agreed with you- But no, you took it for granted and focused your ire on me. Accusing me of obsessing over stats, then telling me to get a life. How mature and well-thought.

I'll do you a favor. This will be my last post in this thread.

Good luck on asking people to agree with you.

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,287 battles

If you want to win as part of a 'team' better make some friends to form a division and play together. Heck, even my stats come from making friends and forming a division.

Can we be friends :D?

But seriously though domination is far more interesting than standard battle since they punish people that sit at the edge of the map spamming ineffective shells from 20km away.

112 posts
5,463 battles

You can't possibly ask for an intelligent conversation if you make a half-baked thread that's only two sentences long. No, what you've made is clearly a thread about an in-game mode that only irritates you. You need to convince the readers that your statement is true, and to do that, your first and foremost step is make your statements as unbiased as possible. The next bit would be listing reasons why that statement should be true, again, with minimal bias. The funniest thing that you did is saying that there's no intelligent conversation in this thread when you yourself didn't conform to the standard style. Even moreso because you accuse everyone who says something against your original post of being a "smart arse troll".

TLDR

Take a chill pill. The dude was making a point about a battle type he doesn't enjoy.

Sign in to follow this