You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DarkWalkerNZ

When can I buy the Belfast?

16 comments in this topic

22 posts

I know the Royal Navy released today, but I wonder if I can buy the Belfast first and train some commander and get some more credits.

Was it on sale before? =(

Or is there a release date of the ship for WG to take my $$$$?

Cheers Commanders

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Hi,

• HMS Belfast is not on sale yet.
  • No release date officially from WG

P/S: Speculatively you can wait for another +- 5 Hour since the sale of "The Lucky 7" Package is expiring. New item/ships would be added to the premium shop and most probably it will be on sale.

Regards

22 posts

Thanks, I just want to double check if it was on sale before and missed it. I'm a big fan of the RN so I really want that in my port. Cause some vloggers on youtube have it, I thought it is just the spuertest account, but someone mention they were release before the RN comes in so I freaked out a little bit and wonder if I missed the sale, been just playing tanks lately cause I got bored grinding American and German ships.

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Thanks, I just want to double check if it was on sale before and missed it. I'm a big fan of the RN so I really want that in my port. Cause some vloggers on youtube have it, I thought it is just the spuertest account, but someone mention they were release before the RN comes in so I freaked out a little bit and wonder if I missed the sale, been just playing tanks lately cause I got bored grinding American and German ships.

Hi,

You know, you have alternative to HMS Belfast that is HMS Warspite & HMS Campbeltown if you really into RN ships. Both of them is premium ships and you can train your Captain in those ships if they already in your port. Just stating that there is an alternative instead of Belfast. Check out my signature for quick summary of those ships.

Regards

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Hi,

• HMS Belfast is not on sale yet.
  • No release date officially from WG

P/S: Speculatively you can wait for another +- 5 Hour since the sale of "The Lucky 7" Package is expiring. New item/ships would be added to the premium shop and most probably it will be on sale.

Regards

Except it isn't. This week's premium ship rotation is the Scharnhorst. Although the one responsible for posting the news forgot to do his job but the guy who actually puts stuffs on sale did. :hiding:

And yeah, Scharnhorst on sale right when UK Cruisers released, what better way to farm easy credits than right now? nom nom nom :teethhappy:

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Except it isn't. This week's premium ship rotation is the Scharnhorst. Although the one responsible for posting the news forgot to do his job but the guy who actually puts stuffs on sale did. :hiding:

And yeah, Scharnhorst on sale right when UK Cruisers released, what better way to farm easy credits than right now? nom nom nom :teethhappy:

Aww, well tough luck then. I was going to buy Scharnhorst when her keel was laid down at premium shop previously but to think that i was grinding and farming up to her sister Gneisenau put me on hold. Now that i had her sister and i think i would give her a go and see the beautiful Scharnhorst in my Port.

Back to topic, well i guess it's not the time yet for HMS Belfast for her keel to laid down at SEA Server yet then.

Regards

268 posts
6,381 battles

Makes sense - German BB in the premium shop when British CA Line is released.

REALLY ???????

Just the way WG rolls - got ranked battles using tier 6 & 8 ships, so the most recent promotions have been tier 5 and 7 ships...

Go figure.

[R-A-N]
34 posts
11,397 battles

I think if Belfast was released, smaller numbers would play the CL line, we all would be beating each other up with the Belfast...