Stein_Grenadier

I'm faced with a dilemma...

22 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Right now, I'm grinding for Shimakaze with my Kagerou but... The line split is coming up.

Now the problem is... I can't brag about grinding through Kagerou to get Shimakaze any more. To unlock Shimakaze, I would need approximately 220k~ exp.

"Just grind it" you may tell me, but unfortunately, I can't. I already have 583 destroyer games, and quite frankly, not even premium will let me grind that much exp with only 17 games.

Kagerou is a good girl, and with my gloriously suicidal dastardly cunning maneuvers, my torpedoes always find a target. I can't believe she's going to be replaced before I could kidnap Melon's waifu. This is a troubling dilemma, indeed.

1,126 posts

Melo coming in 3... 2... 1...

------------------------

by the way, if you have a good match in kagero, would you kindly share replay with me?

I'm grinding kagero too, but statically out of 10 match, 6 were loss, 3 are so so, only 1 are great result.

watch a good player playing I may learn something.

Edited by PGM991

2,222 posts
13,737 battles

600? How can any self respecting ocdite not match the hundreds, tens, and ones? Can you do it in 666? Or are you superstitious (or believe in unicorns an stuff) as well?

Edited by keskparane

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

just free xp it. 

u dont need to pay fr collage anymore, use the money to buy doubloon

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I could kidnap Melon's waifu

My Shima-tan still mine !!! you might get ur Shimakaze but that not my Shima-tan !!!!

Melon is having a hard break with shima-tan. Poor him.. :hiding:

Im not having problems with Shima-tan !!! Shima-tan labu labu !!!

Back to the topic 

If you really having troubles with that 400/400/400/400 or whatever i think you just have to free EXP

And again you budget warrior you dont want to spent $$ on doubloons... maybe just play another class and collect free EXP to get Shimakaze ???

Or get Rank 1 so free 3500 doubloons that you can use for free EXP ??

i see no way out for you Stein or maybe just create new accout that you dont have to worry about that 400/400/400/400 or whatever so you can actually play the game ???

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

My Shima-tan still mine !!! you might get ur Shimakaze but that not my Shima-tan !!!!

Im not having problems with Shima-tan !!! Shima-tan labu labu !!!

Back to the topic 

If you really having troubles with that 400/400/400/400 or whatever i think you just have to free EXP

And again you budget warrior you dont want to spent $$ on doubloons... maybe just play another class and collect free EXP to get Shimakaze ???

Or get Rank 1 so free 3500 doubloons that you can use for free EXP ??

i see no way out for you Stein or maybe just create new accout that you dont have to worry about that 400/400/400/400 or whatever so you can actually play the game ???

how can he play rank when he have 0 tier 6 ship.....

the only possible is to play Co-Op, because it have different stats

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Umm you will run out of credits long before that.

wait... we are talking about using other ship to collect free xp right? let him play his tier 5 ship

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

wait... we are talking about using other ship to collect free xp right? let him play his tier 5 ship

Well, stop trying to help him, he already said in the first post that He can't because of certain stats he maintains. So, lets just use this thread for random shitposting :D

7rKp6as.jpg

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Thread well and truly de-railed by off topic meme/anime spam. Locked.

If you want to post anime and meme's go to off-topic there are threads there for it.

~dead_man_walking