Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

MM always put me in +2 match

25 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,608 battles

i just deal with it and do my best

even low grade potato like me can do well

so just play the best and have fun and and MM still working as intended :D

NicholasV_zpszafvtzq0.jpg

nicholasscore_zpslkoornxv.jpg

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,608 battles

depends really how you play, i'm always in +2 match with cruisers and bb as well..some match i did well some not but i have to say it's fun going up against ships 2 tier higher

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,277 battles

No it's just tier 5 and tier6 that got borked matchmaking. So if you got to tier 7 and above you have better days.

1,126 posts

DD is still playable

try +2 tier on BB T_T

me on kongo against nagato or gneisenau or colorado

I maybe faster than them, but my shell even full broadside is just tickle them, if RNG mercy me on rare occasion she give me a decent normal penetration, but citadel them? meh... don't expect any,

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,608 battles

DD is still playable

try +2 tier on BB T_T

I maybe faster than them, but my shell even full broadside is just tickle them, if RNG mercy me on rare occasion she give me a decent normal penetration, but citadel them? meh... don't expect any,

in such mis-match your role is automatically a support ship and thats how i play it

can't expect to go yolo and kill ships on your way with the disadvantage but still doing damage help teammate in the end will still be rewarded, if team fails what to do? nothing

played so many +2 match with dd, cruiser or bb and i don't find it's really bad but rather fun actually

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Good to hear you are enjoying constant +2mm in all your ships. Good attitude to have. I wish i share your enthusiasm. However, being constantly in +2mm games gets tired fast. 

I have stopped playing tier 5s now.

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,608 battles

Good to hear you are enjoying constant +2mm in all your ships. Good attitude to have. I wish i share your enthusiasm. However, being constantly in +2mm games gets tired fast. 

I have stopped playing tier 5s now.

it's a everyday thing for me, even T7 i get into +1 very rarely i'm the top tier

nothing i can do but change my playstyle to adapt to it

14 posts

It's pretty tough in an (eg) Omaha and you're the only T5 boat on your team, then there are a couple of T6 (usually Buds!) and then all Gneisenaus/Scharns etc.  It's very dependent on the team - if they play together, it works.  If everyone runs all over the place, as a T5 in such company, you're really exposed.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I'm still against +2 MM because think of it like this WW 1 ships going up against WW 2 ships. Most of you will say teams are balanced with counter-parts but that is not the case. For example You're in a Gneisenau and you have 3 cruisers in range Omaha, Budyonny and Myoko which ship will you shoot at?? or for in DDs it is lot worse kiev and mahan( not to say those P2W ships Sims,Leningrad and Blyskawica) going against ships like Nicolas, Minekaze and Gnevny(gnevny can come out top lot of times but other 2 wont stand a chance) and In cruisers we have low armored Kirov, Omaha, Konigsberg and Furutaka can get deleted instantly when Nagato or Colorado shoots with good aim. BBs it is all about angling but cruisers and DDs are really vulnerable.

1,162 posts

DD is still playable

try +2 tier on BB T_T

My rule if you in BB and got +2 BB as opponent. Use HE all the way until can get into a point blank range and then boom AP...or depends on the opponent.

Super Tester
419 posts
4,217 battles

A DD in a +2 match is still managable, especially when you are a gun boat DD, the Kiev was the only real threat but your team have a leningrad to balance thing out. try driving a mutsuki or a hatsuharu into +2 MM against Benson/tashkent and Fletcher/Udaloi, only then you would know what being powerless feel like.

A CL/CA or BB on the other hand would have much harder time especially if their range is short or having high detection

CV would start sniping each other because it guarantee to have some damage by the time the game end instead of trying to send the plane into those mobile flak tower

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,608 battles

I'm still against +2 MM because think of it like this WW 1 ships going up against WW 2 ships. Most of you will say teams are balanced with counter-parts but that is not the case. For example You're in a Gneisenau and you have 3 cruisers in range Omaha, Budyonny and Myoko which ship will you shoot at?? or for in DDs it is lot worse kiev and mahan( not to say those P2W ships Sims,Leningrad and Blyskawica) going against ships like Nicolas, Minekaze and Gnevny(gnevny can come out top lot of times but other 2 wont stand a chance) and In cruisers we have low armored Kirov, Omaha, Konigsberg and Furutaka can get deleted instantly when Nagato or Colorado shoots with good aim. BBs it is all about angling but cruisers and DDs are really vulnerable.

these 2 days i play nicholas and gnevny always T7..but think again it's not only these 2 days it's all the time haha

gnevny is fun but broken T5 MM don't think i'm gonna keep it

but earn alot credits though making damage on T7 ships

Super Tester
7,544 posts
7,993 battles

And then wait until you go up against P2W ships like Atlanta and premium t7 DDs then your life becomes very hard.

Atlanta is p2w??? Since when :-s

Unless the player is really good, I don't want to see Atlanta in my team. Atlanta is just food for enemy unless player knows what to do when and where.

1,126 posts

Atlanta is p2w??? Since when :-s

Unless the player is really good, I don't want to see Atlanta in my team. Atlanta is just food for enemy unless player knows what to do when and where.

Atlanta look so powerful in clip "how to Atlanta" in YouTube

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,608 battles

And then wait until you go up against P2W ships like Atlanta and premium t7 DDs then your life becomes very hard.

nothing can do but to just keep on playing

i expect more tough time with RN cruisers especially BS op consumables on belfast if playing dd

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

It might be playable and you might survive, but it's not fun and should be fixed!!!  We all play the game for fun, end of story...

Edited by Sharri

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

expect more tough time with RN cruisers especially BS op consumables on belfast if playing dd

I agree to this tho and now the only DDs to come out on top will be USN DDs because they got all the balanced stuff longer time of smoke, balanced range of torpedos and Better guns to defend themselves. 

Maybe WG doesn't want us to play in Russian DD or in IJN DDs. (I don't know about the new IJN DD line tho)

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

146 posts
10,209 battles

I'm finding this is taking a lot of fun out of the game. I try and give my Murmansk, Texas and Konig an outing each day. All great ships against other Tier 5s and earn good credits. Today - all three were uptiered against groups of Colorados, Nagatos, Schors, Myokos.  I was deleted in my Murmansk before I'd fired a shot. A Nagato showed me full broadside from 8km and my Konig's AP didn't scratch him. He then citadelled me through my angled bow.  What's the point in even trying? There's too much of a gap between Tiers V and VII --

I think they should make it one level of difference until you reach Tier 8. 

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,608 battles

I agree to this tho and now the only DDs to come out on top will be USN DDs because they got all the balanced stuff longer time of smoke, balanced range of torpedos and Better guns to defend themselves. 

Maybe WG doesn't want us to play in Russian DD or in IJN DDs. (I don't know about the new IJN DD line tho)

i dont like usn dd..the shell arch is slow..my aim is not good slow shell make things worst for me

have you played RN cruisers?

Sign in to follow this