Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
potato18

Why doesn't Fraps work with WOWS?

10 comments in this topic

71 posts

Title says it all Fraps video recorder which I just registered to for $50 doesn't work with World of Warships, it works with things like GTA 5 and other games but it doesn't work with World of Warships why? Its like when Fraps is closed the game runs fine but with Fraps open and ready to record gameplay it crashes as soon as World of Warships opens :( .

139 posts
5,876 battles

Title says it all Fraps video recorder which I just registered to for $50 doesn't work with World of Warships, it works with things like GTA 5 and other games but it doesn't work with World of Warships why? Its like when Fraps is closed the game runs fine but with Fraps open and ready to record gameplay it crashes as soon as World of Warships opens :( .

Fraps doesn't work for my client either, but I gather it's because I'm playing on Windowed-Fullscreen. Maybe you can try to switch to Fullscreen mode?

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

or XBox DVR built into Win10 (which is what I use)

For this one. Press windows key + G. 

It ll open up a menu.. Allow to record and take screenshot. 

it didnt take space too.. If using fraps. Expect 5gb++ recording per battles

71 posts

I figured it out guys, it turns out the new motherboard i got was only running 32 bit not 64 as I thought and so I upgraded the system to Windows 10 - 64 bit and now everything runs fine.

71 posts

Why would you want me to refer to my little brothers post? I kicked him off my computer for good he shouldn't be coming back any time soon, if you have any problems with him just tell me and I'll sort him out he's probably not quite ready for a gaming community like this, as well as that he is right I do run a 15k computer but that's because I was dumb and I thought I would need the equipment in a 15k computer for the best results and effects and what not when playing the game, I didn't think about the minimum requirements which would run it just fine too. I gave my brother a graphics card and quad core processor as well as 64bit and guess what his game doesn't crash anymore :) so I don't have him screaming and you guys don't have to put up with his silly nonsense.

Sign in to follow this