You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Received 2 ally torp hits. No post match record.

6 comments in this topic

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

I got hit by 2 torps from ARP Takao. Ingame chat warned played for friendly fire as is normal. Post game results did not recognize the damage done. Is this normal? I thought friendly fire showed in results.

Actually I perhaps didn't check results properly. I was looking for pink damage, but it probably hidden with all the other damage, and not pink because it wasn't me. Also was expecting some compensation, but there was none.

Edited by keskparane

350 posts

I got hit by 2 torps from ARP Takao. Ingame chat warned played for friendly fire as is normal. Post game results did not recognize the damage done. Is this normal? I thought friendly fire showed in results.

Yes, as it only registers on the dumbbell Takao player's result screen in pink underneath the central column in the detailed section. The only thing that does register in the victim's post battle screen is the compensation at the first section. If that doesn't show up, then it is certainly not normal at all and needs to be reported with screenshot of results screen.

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

.... it is certainly not normal at all and needs to be reported with screenshot of results screen.

Who forgot to take screenshots? :facepalm:

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Also was expecting some compensation, but there was none.

Now a days there is no compensation. So expect none. 

And I've stopped worrying about ARP Captains anymore because either they are good players or N(censored) players. 

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

Now a days there is no compensation. So expect none. 

And I've stopped worrying about ARP Captains anymore because either they are good players or N(censored) players. 

There is still compensation for ships colliding though right? Seems odd they pay if they scratch your paint, but not if they torp you. Never mind. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

There is still compensation for ships colliding though right? Seems odd they pay if they scratch your paint, but not if they torp you. Never mind. 

Torpedo compensation is actually removed I was torpedoed thrice this month for which I never recieved compensation instead it was -87 and +43 because I traded paint with another ship