You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brettr

Selecting Ranked Battle but getting Random Battle

5 comments in this topic

[HMAS]
39 posts

I played a couple of ranked games but now five or more times in a row I've got random battles instead. Yeah, I've double checked, tier six ship, correctly selected ranked battle but I go into random battles. 

It's really annoying because I've set my ship up with all the extra credit item, camouflage , consumables etc but I'm having to play Random Battles.

[O7]
2,515 posts
16,632 battles

NM. Sry. No suggestion.

Edited by keskparane

[HMAS]
39 posts

I've worked it out. Seems like a bug.

I was playing as Rank 16 which is tier 6 ships, but I progressed to Rank 15 and it's tier 8 ships, but the client was still allowing my to select a T6 ship and apparently start a Ranked Battle. Probably something back end diverted me to a Random Battle. On a restart it correctly tells me to select a T8 ship.

Edited by Brettr

[O7]
2,515 posts
16,632 battles

I've worked it out. Seems like a bug.

I was playing as Rank 16 which is tier 6 ships, but I progressed to Rank 15 and it's tier 8 ships, but the client was still allowing my to select a T6 ship and apparently start a Ranked Battle. Probably something back end diverted me to a Random Battle. On a restart it correctly tells me to select a T8 ship.

That's what I originally suspected. I changed my post because you said you only played a couple of games. That's more than a couple :)

[AUSNZ]
7 posts
5,254 battles

I noticed it will do this if you are on the missions screen and select continue mission even if ranked is selected from the drop down. Hope that helps