You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ninajim

Wargaming Gathering/PAX Australia 2016 Community Discussion

9 comments in this topic

101 posts
1,247 battles

So, the year has come around once again, and I guess we'll be shilling out more money for the festivities...

PAX Australia - 4th-6th, November, Melbourne Convention Center
Wargaming Gathering - 3rd, November, 524 Flinders Street

That being said! The wonderful world of games and computers alike has reached Melbourne once again and from last year's presentation of World of Warships (and Tonks!), it left me quite amazed! Even though Tanks was being displayed by a 3rd party of sorts. But alas, with the gathering in Melbourne just a day beforehand, is it possible we will be seeing more captains on deck in this year's (hopefully) WoWS stand? But, with that being addressed, what are you guys looking forward to, WoWS and other stands alike? Discuss below!

I do hope this wasn't meant for Off-Topic...

590 posts
2,995 battles

And now taking a second look at the floor layout, I can honestly say - Eh

Other than nursing a hang over from hell, probably caused by DMW and ADM - I was thinking about going to PAX on the Friday, looks like this wont be happening now, might go catch up with some con family on the friday before driving home on the sat. 

101 posts
1,247 battles

Doesn't look too promising. But I've already got my 3 day pass, so i guess I'll make the most of it. Doesn't look like it's going to be as good as last year, seems more 'tech savvy' this year.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Other than nursing a hang over from hell, probably caused by DMW and ADM - I was thinking about going to PAX on the Friday, looks like this wont be happening now, might go catch up with some con family on the friday before driving home on the sat. 

All I can say is I'm thankful for work making me fly all over the SW Pac as I've gold Velocity membership and that lounge is looking damn good for Friday morning :P

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

All I can say is I'm thankful for work making me fly all over the SW Pac as I've gold Velocity membership and that lounge is looking damn good for Friday morning :P

Yeah, I may have to get my mate to skull drag me to PAX on Friday :D