Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
starlut

Random Disconnection

5 comments in this topic

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

anyone getting random disconnects after 5.12.0/5.12.1 update?

for me, i am getting disconnects after every 5/6 matches. sometimes, it often happens that everyone in the match disconnects.. 

first i thought it was my connection but further into the debugging i found its not my connection as the moment i got disconnected, i could still use team speak. so, its not my connection.

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

When you lost connection in few seconds, game will exit to login screen but your teamspeak won't. So you can still talk on teamspeak and can't recognize what happen.

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

When you lost connection in few seconds, game will exit to login screen but your teamspeak won't. So you can still talk on teamspeak and can't recognize what happen.

yes i know that, but i could still here the people talking in ts and they could. i mean i didn't even timeout for single second. i also kept running pingplotter in the background so that i could check if its my connection. and, on ping plotter, i didnt get any data lose which would indicate that it was some problem with my connection. and, other time i was in division with other 2 people from other countries. they also got disconnected at the same time. 

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

I think you should ask your internet supplier or write a ticket for support team. 

p/s: where're u come from?

Bangladesh. 

Sign in to follow this