Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
VonFreya

The "Fleet of Fog" Ships Collection

20 comments in this topic

[MELON]
18 posts
2,951 battles

Okay so i Just Start This Game Around 1 Week ago , and Event For now are ARP Takao 

I Just Wondering, Is There any Way to Get The Previous Ship Event For People Who Just Start Playing ?

I Heard Next Event After Takao is "Haifuri" One ..

Sorry if i Come in Wrong Place =(

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Hi,

Welcome to World of Warships ASIA forum. I'm not sure myself about ARP Event after ARP Takao. Speculatively it's not likely would be repeated since Haifuri is next in line. Do not quote me on this since i maybe wrong again. The chances is still there and both of us only can wait and see if it comes back again. Personally i would like to have ARP Event to be repeated since i myself miss some of the ARP Ships.

Regards

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Okay so i Just Start This Game Around 1 Week ago , and Event For now are ARP Takao 

I Just Wondering, Is There any Way to Get The Previous Ship Event For People Who Just Start Playing ?

I Heard Next Event After Takao is "Haifuri" One ..

Sorry if i Come in Wrong Place =(

dont get your hope too high....

personally i really wish WG will gave ARP again, because that mean it will gave more Free slot and credits to those who already have it. but running 2 event is most likely confusing and wont be good for promoting....

[MELON]
18 posts
2,951 battles

dont get your hope too high....

personally i really wish WG will gave ARP again, because that mean it will gave more Free slot and credits to those who already have it. but running 2 event is most likely confusing and wont be good for promoting....

Ah Yes , Double For Those Who already Have =(

I Think This Takao Will be The First And The Last "Fog Fleet" I Could Have T_T

Hi,

Welcome to World of Warships ASIA forum. I'm not sure myself about ARP Event after ARP Takao. Speculatively it's not likely would be repeated since Haifuri is next in line. Do not quote me on this since i maybe wrong again. The chances is still there and both of us only can wait and see if it comes back again. Personally i would like to have ARP Event to be repeated since i myself miss some of the ARP Ships.

Regards

Yeah Some People Telling Me About Haifuri on Next Years ( After This ARP Takao )

Well Thanks For Confirming

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I Think This Takao Will be The First And The Last "Fog Fleet" I Could Have T_T

take the brightside, u will get ARP Takao. for free. if u want to mod Kongo / Myoko, u can do that. but to mod Takao, u need to buy a premium Atago...

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Dear OP,

Don't be disappointed, i'm sure WG and Developer will create more exciting new content, ships and more mission for us. If you have a good suggestion, feel free to drop a post in Suggestion thread. Good luck on your ARP Takao!

Regards

[MELON]
18 posts
2,951 battles

take the brightside, u will get ARP Takao. for free. if u want to mod Kongo / Myoko, u can do that. but to mod Takao, u need to buy a premium Atago...

Oh Wait , Modding Kongo or Myoko ? Into ARP Ships ?

And Yea i Was Thinking In New Patch They said "New Containers" and i've read it possible to get some ships

it could be ....

*dont hopes too much* =(

Beta Tester
183 posts
5,186 battles

by mod..... that means you have to grind your IJN BB and CA line into Kongo and Myoko then apply skin mod to them.......

Edited by Seygardblaze

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

I also think ARP missions are not going to repeat. Also, you don't get 2 copies of the same ship, you get equivalent in game credits if you already have the ship.

There are 9 ARP ships at the moment, 4 kongo class, 4 myoko class, 1 takao class. If it was possible, I would give you all 9 of mine (for credit exchange of course). Because I do not use these ships. They are just sitting and rotting in my port.

I WISH WG COULD IMPLEMENT A PLAYER COMMUNITY MARKET WHERE PLAYERS COULD BUY/SELL SHIPS FOR INGAME CREDITS.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I also think ARP missions are not going to repeat. Also, you don't get 2 copies of the same ship, you get equivalent in game credits if you already have the ship.

There are 9 ARP ships at the moment, 4 kongo class, 4 myoko class, 1 takao class. If it was possible, I would give you all 9 of mine (for credit exchange of course). Because I do not use these ships. They are just sitting and rotting in my port.

I WISH WG COULD IMPLEMENT A PLAYER COMMUNITY MARKET WHERE PLAYERS COULD BUY/SELL SHIPS FOR INGAME CREDITS.

i'll save those poor girl from rusting  in your port.....

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

If the interest is there then WG will likely repeat them, however I'd theorise that they won't repeat them in the near future.

Give it half a year, give or take, and we'll likely see a return of the ships as side missions or extra rewards.

Anything else would translate into flooding the market.

[MELON]
18 posts
2,951 battles

Yeah that what's i am thinking ..

And Market is a Good Idea , But Again .. I Don't Think It's Happening

R.I.P Glowing Ships Collection ..

Well At Least The Last one is The Highest Tier

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Yeah that what's i am thinking ..

And Market is a Good Idea , But Again .. I Don't Think It's Happening

R.I.P Glowing Ships Collection ..

Well At Least The Last one is The Highest Tier

i hope when ARP return, Yamato will be among them..... and Musashi

[MELON]
18 posts
2,951 battles

i hope when ARP return, Yamato will be among them..... and Musashi

OMG You're Right !

Musashi and Yamato is Kinda Cool !

But But But .... *Hope's Fade Away*

403 posts
8,172 battles

Honestly I do not expect there to be as many events for Haifuri, for the simple reason that only 4 ships appeared directly in the anime, 1 of which is a tier 10 (Musashi), and another not even in the game (Graf Spee). At the very most that is 4 months worth of missions (1 for Hiei, 1 for Graf (when added), and 2 for Kagero Harekaze), past that point either a new collab would start, or the ARP missions will be repeated.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Honestly I do not expect there to be as many events for Haifuri, for the simple reason that only 4 ships appeared directly in the anime, 1 of which is a tier 10 (Musashi), and another not even in the game (Graf Spee). At the very most that is 4 months worth of missions (1 for Hiei, 1 for Graf (when added), and 2 for Kagero Harekaze), past that point either a new collab would start, or the ARP missions will be repeated.

maybe they will have 1 month mission where we need to collect Toilet Paper.....

screen-shot-2016-04-30-at-2-31-11-pm-e14

Edited by XP_On

403 posts
8,172 battles

maybe they will have 1 month mission where we need to collect Toilet Paper.....

screen-shot-2016-04-30-at-2-31-11-pm-e14

More like: In Haifuri mode, the Doubloons icon would be replaced by toilet paper, and just like that damage mission a few months back, using any Haifuri ship, do an insane amount of damage to get 15 Doubloons Toilet Papers

Sign in to follow this