Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rotten_Pumpkin

not just big dumb battleship drivers

14 comments in this topic

40 posts
3,531 battles

just had the most random experience in the Leningrad was broadside on to a enemy nagato 4km away to dump torps. then a friendly atago merrily cruises up between us. and eats all the torps I mean seriously were you even paying attention :facepalm:​ 

but nevermind guess who is now pink and 30,000 credits poorer all because one cruiser captain was off in his own little world:P

1,107 posts
7,840 battles

4km, from my point of view, both of you fail to notice each other 

atago not eactly nimble ship, that can pop up in your torpedo path suddenly

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

do be reminded it is the part of the incompetent weekends.......the 2-whole day "kiddie hour"

:honoring:

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I really wanna ask 4kms gap between you and Nagato now how did he come in between? I don't find an kind of logic here Atago is a Heavy cruiser how did he get in the middle in that short  time. I know some wallet warriors do many nasty things but getting in middle of a Leningrad and Nagato who had 4kms gap is a Joke. I mean How is that even possible??

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I think the Atago was already in a torp run, and OP failed to notice that and torped as well.

Mistake on both ends right. Now blaming the Atago is not sportive and now mistake was made on OP's end as well. Next time watch before you (OP) try to torpedo someone.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

Yep. they are your torps, making them your responsibility. Yes the Paygo might have been out of position but you are meant to know that and not torp your friendlies.

If in doubt don't torp. it's that simple.

hope you get out of pink soon :great:

Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles

Today a Mahan (friendly) torped me (sims), the first torp I took made him turn pink or something and on the 2nd torp, it didn't do any damage to me, but he blew up from reflect damage. And this was the reason I died in like 8 minutes into the game (still got #2). He said "sorry" and that was enough to cool me down lol.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

I think we have all done it at some stage, mainly back when we first started playing torp ships. You learn to check for friendlies after you do it.

Sign in to follow this