You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kitakaer

The unholy trinity of sealclubber

18 comments in this topic

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,307 battles

I just encountered the unholy trinity of sealclubber consisted of divisioned up langley, nikolai and clemson. Like what? They are crazy overpowered and unbeatable. Grinding tier 4 is so painful already with these all the cvs running around ugh.

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,307 battles

I am saying this division consisted of these 3 is causing me more headache in addition to the nearly every game filled with cv in a tier where AA is nonexistent.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
408 posts
15,035 battles

I am saying this division consisted of these 3 is causing me more headache in addition to the nearly every game filled with cv in a tier where AA is nonexistent.

Yubari?

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

At least those sealclubbers are not like some of the people I know who deliberately delay their victory so they can play with their food farm more damage or kills off enemies.

"no cap kill all"
"let them take C, we are winning too quickly"

"no kill damage only"
"somebody die pls"

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,034 battles

At least those sealclubbers are not like some of the people I know who deliberately delay their victory so they can play with their food farm more damage or kills off enemies.

"no cap kill all"

"no kill damage only"

"somebody die pls"

Says the guy that "nearly accidentally killed the enemy Myoko" and got 125k damage within 7 minutes.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I just encountered the unholy trinity of sealclubber consisted of divisioned up langley, nikolai and clemson. Like what? They are crazy overpowered and unbeatable. Grinding tier 4 is so painful already with these all the cvs running around ugh.

Well you're gonna see me in my clemson then and that is how game works if we need new ships we move down lower tiers and farm credits and in my case  some free xp as well. I don't wanna shatter your dreams being best in lower tiers. It is just that we have to do it in order to farm credits.Some play lower tiers for fun just to take the heat or the saltiness of from their heads and you know.

Sunshine, some day you gonna sealclub as well because you need credits. and  Take me as an example I was actually frustrated about the same thing when i was grinding kuma. When i got to Nagato things became very hard for me and I had to go cealclubbing inorder to upgrade it from stock hull.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Says the guy that "nearly accidentally killed the enemy Myoko" and got 125k damage within 7 minutes.

^^^^^^

Just press F when you see this guy in your match in a Bogue in the enemy team. :D

Wait, let me correct, press F when you see him in any CV.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Sealclubbers have an important role to play.  They force new players or players progressing to the tiers fo git gud, by introducing effective tactics as allied or hostile ships. 

That is assuming players are willing to observe and learn.

Never fear seal clubbers.  Whenever I see a unicum div I try to engage them and learn from them.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Also don't forget, there were divisions in your team as well. Divisions are there to balance the team. Enable replay, when you get clubbed watch the replay to see how they did it, where they went from spawn, where they took position, and specially the time line of when they push, when they retreat etc.

Unless there is a mission, most of the seal clubbers stick to high tiers now due to the economy changes.

Edited by icy_phoenix

313 posts
10,075 battles

"no cap kill all"

"no kill damage only"

"somebody die pls"

sometimes when my team is obviously overpowered, i wish them die too :):teethhappy:

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

sometimes when my team is obviously overpowered, i wish them die too :):teethhappy:

What do you mean, when you are in a team obviously they are overpowered. Imagine Fly and Suzy in one team.... GG

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Skilled clubbers always try to manipulate the enemy movement such that they can farm as much kills and/or damage off the enemy team, in the case when they are winning too quickly.

Do not learn from them when you see that.  This is not "good gameplay".  This is called being an ass.

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles

play CV and you'll see

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Skilled clubbers always try to manipulate the enemy movement such that they can farm as much kills and/or damage off the enemy team, in the case when they are winning too quickly.

Do not learn from them when you see that.  This is not "good gameplay".  This is called being an ass.

Welp, enemy had 23 points, the atago was 4k HP, I'm playing NC, there is no point for me to waste a salvo on the Atago when I see enemy Amagi full braodside and almost full HP :D
Edited by icy_phoenix