You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
juniorkiller

Communication is KEY

17 comments in this topic

223 posts
8,238 battles

Howdy Captains! 

How many of you have been through games when people just don't even care about communication? I experience this problem almost eveyday.

Here are some of my least favorite types of player:

1. Players that play dependently on their team. Which means wherever their team goes, they go with them without any idea how the battle is going to be played.:aqua:

2. Players that play independently. Which means they always go by their own, separating themselves from the rest of the fleet ---> leading to mass destruction.:fishpalm:3. Players that plays really well, but refuse to communicate.:facepalm:4. Players that doesn't speak English (they're able to but they don't) ---> All i see is "Square, square, square..."

5. Players that spam QuickVoice all the time but refuse to chat.

6. Verbal Abuse:angry:

7. Gets salty in chat:izmena:

8. Players that give "commands" but infact, they do no better then their teammates.:red_button:

All in all, communication is key to this game. I believe there are many other people that would agree. Have fun sailing and remember to Communicate, Captains :D :honoring:

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Howdy Captains! 

How many of you have been through games when people just don't even care about communication? I experience this problem almost eveyday.

Here are some of my least favorite types of player:

1. Players that play dependently on their team. Which means wherever their team goes, they go with them without any idea how the battle is going to be played.:aqua:

2. Players that play independently. Which means they always go by their own, separating themselves from the rest of the fleet ---> leading to mass destruction.:fishpalm:3. Players that plays really well, but refuse to communicate.:facepalm:4. Players that doesn't speak English (they're able to but they don't) ---> All i see is "Square, square, square..."

8. Players that give "commands" but infact, they do no better then their teammates.:red_button:

All in all, communication is key to this game. I believe there are many other people that would agree. Have fun sailing and remember to Communicate, Captains :D :honoring:

1. Recently, they have their own way, they hide behind islands, go too far away from the AO............they have their own world.....a train now commonly forming on the seas for the past few weeks

2. Common in Ranked

3. They give surprises, and for that, I just compliment him/her in chat, and I give him/her a commendation

4. 90% of the "WORST server.jpg" is like that, if not boxboxbox 555+ wkwkwkwk huehuehue, it could be english in wrong grammar, that everyone easily misunderstands it...

5. Never encountered this

6. If the team melts bad so fast without any accomplishments, or just even a single kill, they deserve it (it always work for me as a form of reverse psychology, yet for now only 45% of this method works, the rest are just potatahs)

7. Welcome to the World Wide Web (depends on the topic tho)

8. Only encounter this in Ranked all the time, they say A....or B, yet they go the COMPLETE opposite of the planned point......

:honoring:

Edited by IJN_Akashi

223 posts
8,238 battles

1. Recently, they have their own way, they hide behind islands, go too far away from the AO............they have their own world.....a train now commonly forming on the seas for the past few weeks

2. Common in Ranked

3. They give surprises, and for that, I just compliment him/her in chat, and I give him/her a commendation

4. 90% of the "WORST server.jpg" is like that, if not boxboxbox 555+ wkwkwkwk huehuehue, it could be english in wrong grammar, that everyone easily misunderstands it...

5. Never encountered this

6. If the team melts bad so fast without any accomplishments, or just even a single kill, they deserve it (it always work for me as a form of reverse psychology, yet for now only 45% of this method works, the rest are just potatahs)

7. Welcome to the World Wide Web (depends on the topic tho)

8. Only encounter this in Ranked all the time, they say A....or B, yet they go the COMPLETE opposite of the planned point......

:honoring:

I feel you :( 

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

You missed one, Tunnel vision: Players who never get out of scope. And they are in love with their shells, that they press 'Z' every time the fire.

1. Lemming train

2. Yolo

3. Tunnel Vision

4. I don't mind them, specially if they understand what I say.

5. I think they are the lazy version of 4.

6. Unless someone else starts first with me.

7. I often get salty in chat, and there are usually quite good reasons for that.

8. A leader doesn't necessarily have to be better player himself.

Communication is of course the key, that is primarily the reason why a division of 3 players who plays with good coordination and communication can pull 9 really bad players often to victory.

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,247 battles

And they are in love with their shells, that they press 'Z' every time the fire.

I'm that guy especially playing BB. There is certain bliss when your shells deleted a ship once in a while so I press z every time to not miss out.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

I'm that guy especially playing BB. There is certain bliss when your shells deleted a ship once in a while so I press z every time to not miss out.

Idk how you play, but I believe you can utilize the time to asses the situations. Pressing 'Z' often has their perks, like you can see behind the mountain by following them, but always? That's a bit too much for me.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

8. Players that give "commands" but infact, they do no better then their teammates

I qualify because I do all these stuff every now and then. so will I get any kind of prize or something???:medal:
Edited by Aaditya_AJ

223 posts
8,238 battles

I qualify because I do all these stuff every now and then. so will I get any kind of prize or something???:medal:

Sorry mate :D you got nothing. But sometimes i got frustrated, i do the same thing aswell :D