Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Blitz_Krieg_13

Add more ships!

19 comments in this topic

13 posts
2,835 battles

I think they should add more ships:

like the Graf Zeppelin aircraftcarrier for Germany also the admiral graf spee pocket battleship/cruiser...

Ise class for Japan...

I kept forgetting others but yeah this ships could be good to be added... I think

THIS IS FOR SUGGESTIONS ONLY!

Edited by Blitz_Krieg_13

13 posts
2,835 battles

do you even know the time and effort to make a single ship, much less a entire line of ships?

i know that but what i meant is... the idea and also i'm not making them rush things... just some ideas

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I think they should add more ships:

like the Graf Zeppelin aircraftcarrier for Germany also the admiral graf spee pocket battleship/cruiser...

Ise class for Japan...

I kept forgetting others but yeah this ships could be good to be added... I think

i know that but what i meant is... the idea and also i'm not making them rush things... just some ideas

Your initial post gave many meanings & probably misunderstandings as well. You may want to re-write it to clear things up.

On-topic: You have to wait, it's up to the development team how they prioritize. It's better that way. But I just wish they'll slow down on implementing new lines, it ruins my grinding priorities.

268 posts
6,381 battles

do you even know the time and effort to make a single ship, much less a entire line of ships?

Don't care.

Gimme moar ships!  

P.S. It takes even more time to release them into the premium shop *cough* Konig Albert *cough* Marblehead

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

It's coming...

...soon. But not quite yet.

As someone who frequently does digital design I can tell you a 3D model like a ship takes a very long time to make, particularly when it comes to historical accuracy. I'd reckon the RN cruiser line took over a year from start to end for the entire developmental process, so give WG some time and they will figure it out.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,361 battles

how about South Dakota?! should be tier 8 or 8.5 :teethhappy:

her class is not in the game :unsure:

Edited by blacknoheart

[LBAS]
4,464 posts
25,606 battles

Based on dificulity

Start from Easiest

Tanks > Planes > Ships > Spaceship

Spaceship?

Another Yamato? >> Uchuu Senkan Yamato?

or Imperator or Executor or Mon Calamari cruiser?

or White Base or Ptolemy?

Edited by MatterCore

Sign in to follow this