Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yoizuki_

I think wows need some stronger tester

18 comments in this topic

[PANTS]
[PANTS]
6 posts
13,624 battles

I know that wows will show some new IJN Destoryers to us,and at the same time some tester test these ships

But why the tester always show they are noobs?

Most of them always provide low exp and Dmg in the game. And also let enemy get the first kill easy. I want to ask  what result can get if you test the ships like that? So weak? Or so strong? I just know you dead first with little dmg and low exp, Then the game will become 11VS12  and be hard. I don't like that.

WTF   :popcorn:

1,124 posts

No

far opposite, they need are normal tester or average tester because that where 'most' player are

put excellent player in any ship, once they get a feel for it, they gonna do good anyway, but 'most' player can't do as them.

well... at least, I can't T_T

excellent aim, always be at right place at right time, play mind game, counter any situation very well as if they can see 1 min in future etc...

watch those video in YouTube, there's no the hell way I can do good as them.

to make ship work well, WG need data from average player not the top one

Edited by PGM991

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I know that wows will show some new IJN Destoryers to us,and at the same time some tester test these ships

But why the tester always show they are noobs?

Most of them always provide low exp and Dmg in the game. And also let enemy get the first kill easy. I want to ask  what result can get if you test the ships like that? So weak? Or so strong? I just know you dead first with little dmg and low exp, Then the game will become 11VS12  and be hard. I don't like that.

WTF   :popcorn:

Think of yourself as a rare pokemon.

Now think of the enemy as every pokemon player. :izmena:

Now you know how we feel. :trollface:

Edited by Windforce

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Everybody wants to poke you when you're something never seen before, so it's kinda obvious the new ship will be the one to be shot first (me myself being guilty of doing so, I'm sorry Leander captains)

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Hmmm....thats part of the test process of any new ships.... Ships that are overperforming will see the nerf hammer being wielded. That's why not all super testers are chosen from the cream of the crop. You need the bad,  average and good players in the team. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I agree with lot of members here. Unicum players becoming testers means only one thing that ships are always gonna be nerfed because they will play a few games and get used to it play that ship to it's full potential. WG will look up onto results and consider those ships as OP and Nerf it. so there should always be the good and the bad then the best to test those ships. 

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

I'm sorry I have not reached 70% WR yet... 

yeah yeah yeah, stat pad even more you filthy seal slaughterer, i have but one thing to say to you, next time you go clubbing, bring me with you:P

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,798 battles

yeah yeah yeah, stat pad even more you filthy seal slaughterer, i have but one thing to say to you, next time you go clubbing, bring me with you:P

I play Atlanta. I am of flithy sealclub. 

149 posts

when i was playing with Nagatochan(he was playing with his minotaur) he was death spamming enemy IZUMO and was asking questions whether the ship is kinda OP or not to izumo.He lost a considerable amount of HP in the due process.I thought he risked himself to test some aspects of the ship under pressure etc. So i dont really mind a tester dying early or bleeding HP.Its for the betterment of everyone

Sign in to follow this