Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KNEEPAIN

T7 RN Premium ca is OP(*cries with my pensacola)

28 comments in this topic

149 posts

Belulfast has radar,smoke,sonar except for trops. seriously.That premium can smoke and radar up then steamroll on the dd.Only consumable that Belulfast missing is the health boost of atago. Please provide them as well.I thought WOWS is free to play,Looks like Premium ship are going OP when compared to the normal ones.

Lol,imagine T5 and T6 dd playing against this ship.Come on WG at least give Pensacola some reduced concealment.15.6 km is a nightmare.

Rant over.

Sauce:Twitch and you tube

Edited by KNEEPAIN

634 posts
6,218 battles

1. It is Belfast, get the name right m8.

2. Op? Maybe you should look at at its 'just like every other RN cruiser's' poor armour, it is a big fat juicy target for anyone.

3. Just like Atlanta, this thing has poor shell arc, it is impossible to hit anything from far away. Mind You, the pensacola has got arguably the best US cruiser shell arc.

4. The reload speed is 7.5 seconds, meaning it cant spam shells as good as Atlanta.

5. Compared to atlanta or its researchable counterpart it does not have torpedoes.

6. This ship is longer than atlanta and hard to decelerate, torpedo beat can fail.

Also, are you trying to say atago is OP?

1. DDs can use AP on her broadside at close range, hits hard

2. Citadel is less protected/hidden than the Mogami, easier to be citadeled

3. It has AA?

Anything has a down side has a good side to it

Besides, how is WG gonna make any money, if it doesnt have any good straits?

Also you stated that

Lol,imagine T5 and T6 dd playing against this ship.Come on WG at least give Pensacola some reduced concealment.15.6 km is a nightmare.

Did you realize that this sentence does not make sense(in the sense of sentence structure and logic?)

How did 'imagine T5 and T6 dd playing against this ship' came to the conclusion of 'come on WG at least give Pensacola some reduced concealment?'

Edited by Lordofcaptain

38 posts
2,897 battles

*snip*

You might want to check this video out from Flamu, granted he's Flamu but still, with the amount of tools available to Belfast, it is quite ... ridiculous for a tier 7. IMO it can make do without the concealment equipment which is normally only available to tier 8.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Ah, at least the belfast seems fun, might buy it.

Go get your CE skill with the Pensacola and you are good to roll.

[SGC]
27 posts
9,252 battles

Pensacola is a troll bait in front of every single ship including DDs LOL

IMO Belfast's exceptionally big and weak citadel armor balances the versatility of available consumable. Belfast can be good at hunting dd, but hard to effectively struggle with other Heavy cruisers and BBs. 

BB>CA>CL>DD>BB <-This will be the new food chain of world of warships, with the introduction of RN CL line.

Flamu is a well-played super unicum player (from warshiptoday), however, average players might not demonstrate the situational advantage of Belfast all the time like he did. Atlanta eat DD alive, but not every player can bring her into favourable condition.

Beta Tester
12 posts
3,495 battles

You might want to check this video out from Flamu, granted he's Flamu but still, with the amount of tools available to Belfast, it is quite ... ridiculous for a tier 7. IMO it can make do without the concealment equipment which is normally only available to tier 8.

I subbed his streaming for a while now. In today's streaming, he got deleted many times to a point he said maybe the ship is not so overpowered after all(maybe he was sarcastic but I don't think so). Sometimes Flamuu changes his verdict. He said Midway and Lex was not that bad, but later in streaming he changed his mind and claimed he will never play midway again. The ship only shines when competent captain fully utilizes the tools it has, however for most of the player base it's impossible, just like Kutuzov.
Edited by WR102ka

149 posts

1. It is Belfast, get the name right m8.I got the name just right.its a nickname used by twitch users.example:BBQfast,payfast,buyfast,bel monies

2. Op? Maybe you should look at at its 'just like every other RN cruiser's' poor armour, it is a big fat juicy target for anyone.Agree to that

3. Just like Atlanta, this thing has poor shell arc, it is impossible to hit anything from far away. Mind You, the pensacola has got arguably the best US cruiser shell arc.But RN ca gets better AP dmg i guess(patch notes).correct me if i am wrong.i got deleted by a belfast in Atago near 9 km radius.simautaneous radar,smoke and sonar.fun and engaging .

4. The reload speed is 7.5 seconds, meaning it cant spam shells as good as Atlanta.Shell is better than Atlanta though

5. Compared to atlanta or its researchable counterpart it does not have torpedoes.yes no trops,but radar ,sonar and two puffs of smoke more tools for dynamic gameplay

6. This ship is longer than atlanta and hard to decelerate, torpedo beat can fail.No clue on this

Also, are you trying to say atago is OP?

1. DDs can use AP on her broadside at close range, hits hard

2. Citadel is less protected/hidden than the Mogami, easier to be citadeled. Go bow on :trollface:

3. It has AA?

As for paytago its borderline OP, better than mogami IMO.I dont see any ranked players queuing up their mogami. With 17 point captain I can decide the rules of engagement for it.stealth trop and that fire chance is godlike.Only drawback is the shit AA, but who cares noone really plays CV nowadays. At-least when i play.

Anything has a down side has a good side to it

Besides, how is WG gonna make any money, if it doesnt have any good straits?

Also you stated that

Did you realize that this sentence does not make sense(in the sense of sentence structure and logic?)

How did 'imagine T5 and T6 dd playing against this ship' came to the conclusion of 'come on WG at least give Pensacola some reduced concealment?'

I was contemplating about the fate of t5 and t6 dd players.They have to get close to the target to trop which means death in the hands of belfast with 8.75 km conceal.

38 posts
2,897 battles

I subbed his streaming for a while now. In today's streaming, he got deleted many times to a point he said maybe the ship is not so overpowered after all(maybe he was sarcastic but I don't think so). Sometimes Flamuu changes his verdict. He said Midway and Lex was not that bad, but later in streaming he changed his mind and claimed he will never play midway again. The ship only shines when competent captain fully utilizes the tools it has, however for most of the player base it's impossible, just like Kutuzov.

I don't think the fact that most of the player base will suck with it due to their incompetency should take anything away from the ship itself though.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
402 posts
15,019 battles

Op? Cause Flamu said it? Can you play as good as him? Lots of question. Don't think it is OP. Cause every fanboi will buy it and get rekt.

If you do well with the Atlanta I think you'll excel with the Belfast, from what we've seen so far. 

In fairness to you, not everyone does well in the Atlanta.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,428 battles

BB>CA>CL>DD>BB <-This will be the new food chain of world of warships, with the introduction of RN CL line.

the food chain should be

Yamato>BB>CA>CL>DD>Belfast>Atlanta>BB <

anyway, watched both flamu and ichase review

against DD, she's scary

but when MM send few or no DD, what's this ship good for?

just another atlanta

Edited by blacknoheart

[PANTS]
[PANTS]
21 posts
6,516 battles

Seems you dont know she could only choose between smoke and rader,rather both you can bring at the same time.And,poor armor ofcause,like every other rn cl,her 13mm hull means can be easily killed by other ca.Meanwhile,as a cl she even has worse flexibility than ca.However she is still in test,for now its too early to judge.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

the food chain should be

Yamato>BB>CA>CL>DD>Belfast>Atlanta>BB <

anyway, watched both flamu and ichase review

against DD, she's scary

but when MM send few or no DD, what's this ship good for?

just another atlanta

The food chain now is 

GK>Yamato>BB>CA>CL>DD<GK(torpedo armor)

hahahah

Edited by Safiuddin97

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

if it's BB>CA>CL>DD>BB what about CV? AFK?

BB, CA, DD form the rock paper scissor meta, and CV is the shotgun among these. For 1v1 CV is way over powered against other classes, that is why it is limited to 2 per team (1 for T8 and up). So, CV is hit and miss. If it hits, you are doomed no matter in what, or miss when bots driving it, that means the allied team is doomed.

Sign in to follow this