You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Sorry If I show up in your team and play like a potato

37 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I don't know what is happening to me these days. My judgement has become so bad that I can't even get past 10k damage i've tried everything Battleships, Cruisers and Destroyers. I couldn't do anything normally. It's like i forgot how to aim. and when ever my ship pops up everyone starts shooting at me as if i'm the only ship around. and I die instantly. and now as i'm grinding these new ships I got Kiev and Bismarck(it is still new to me even if i had completed about 80 battles because I just seem to miss everything). and everytime I try to help out someone by setting up smoke or something i just get focus fired and die quickly.

I apologize if I'm on your team and get killed within 5 mins. I'm a potato player and I admit it. Btw I'm already trying to Git Gud so please dont post Git Gud 

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

I've meet you twice last week in RB , i was on Bayern at that time. You're doing a good job with strategy, skills and teamwork. Give yourself a break, rest from gaming about 2-3 days just to clear your head and comes back, pick up where you left off.

Regards.

141 posts
6,618 battles

Yeah , i experienced that too. This confuse situation. Once you played one type of ship , or exactly one vessel for a period, you felt lost like forgetting where to aim, where to go and when to shoot just after shifting to play another ships. Unfortunately, it lasts long for me to re-adapt ships again. I used to play nagato with at least 80% chance to get at least one citidel hit per salvo, and able to citi crusiers up far 20km, now i shoot overpen 1480 everytime for damn cant get rid from aimming skills of crusiers.

141 posts
6,618 battles

cos i aim with feelings, I dont record all scope depth . I dont know everyone tends to use what kind of approach, i am just, when the feels come right, then outperformed. But mostly sucks.

To overcome this, I will start few training battles with bots, re-adapt it with them more than go random. Trust me ,random take a lot to readapt and it makes your stat ugly too lol

683 posts
7,358 battles

Don't worry. I had been.through more or less the same thing. Just suddenly unable to perform. Take.a break a while, watch some YouTube videos on WOWS. Sometimes, it's not you at fault, but maybe your team/ current meta changed making your tactic not functioning as expected.

Don't worry mate, you will regain your confidence soon enough, I will meet ya at high seas :)

141 posts
6,618 battles

Over pen on German BBs is 1160. and even at 9kms a broadsided atago gets 4 over pens now how should I feel :(

Ya, exactly what i am experiencing. Not the rng problem. Just playing other types of vessels too long. It suffers especially for those require aimming, BBs and particular Ap style cas.

126 posts
8,260 battles

Stay calm and relax yourself

Everyone may face the problem

I was like you too in a certain period of time

However I overcomed this situation,and I become a much skillful player

My recommendation

Try to get in a div with the one who is skillful enough and willing to help you

You may want a player who is patient enough to accept your faulties during this period

Train your basic skills again

See whether you have did something wrong. Practise makes perfect

Be patient and do your best.

My opinions

Sometimes when players feel angry that they cant do something

But thats the symptom that you want to do it well

and if you keep practice...you may have improved your skills..even you may not notice it.

Dont feel sad for that.I think you have the potential to become a unicum player

I am looking forward to see a unicum player in the future.

Regards

161 posts
5,905 battles

If RNGesus won't let you win just let it go, do sth else.

Yup, paytago easily get overpened when fairly close, like 10-12km? Had over pen paytago countless time in German BB :(

Yeah.. sometimes, I kind of get a lot of over pen with paytaco at close range with Germans BBs. I'm not sure it's the dispersion trolling me or just RNGesus won't gimme the citadels.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I'm not sure it's the dispersion trolling me or just RNGesus won't gimme the citadels

Dispersion is not the problem. Nagato has same kind of dispersion but it gets citadels pretty easily. It is RNGesus

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Sure

As long as I am online you can invite me for div

I can provide any help that I can offer

Thanks I'll look forward to it. maybe tomorrow i'll invite today i'm not in a mood to go to a battle. Feeling too low right now 

Thanks again
Edited by Aaditya_AJ

683 posts
7,358 battles

If RNGesus won't let you win just let it go, do sth else.

Yeah.. sometimes, I kind of get a lot of over pen with paytaco at close range with Germans BBs. I'm not sure it's the dispersion trolling me or just RNGesus won't gimme the citadels.

Unfortunately it's part of game mechanics. The AP shell need a little bit of time to arm itself after penetrating the hull. If it travels too fast (in which closer distance, not much loss of initial shell velocity) , it will penetrate the other side of the hull before arming, and thus the over pen. :( 

That's why sometimes when we shoot AP on DD  from stern to bow, it cause more damage (33%) than broadside DD.

You might wanna watch iChase captain academy videos, especially the latest ones, but it's a bit lengthy.

126 posts
8,260 battles

Unfortunately it's part of game mechanics. The AP shell need a little bit of time to arm itself after penetrating the hull. If it travels too fast (in which closer distance, not much loss of initial shell velocity) , it will penetrate the other side of the hull before arming, and thus the over pen.

Use that water to help you

Underwater shells...They are great and Epic

They provide you numerous citadels!

Aim a bit under the waterline and hope that your shells wont just fly into water and drown

683 posts
7,358 battles

Aim a bit under the waterline and hope that your shells wont just fly into water and drown

Oh how on Earth did I forget that?! Thanks mate :) muahahaha here I come, paytago!

And I like the last line :P it doesn't matter, I have drowned a lot of shells anyway, just hope not at the wrong time 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

But..but.. you got overall better stats in my fave ships, meanwhile I statpad using a sealclubber ships. :(

Hehe because you're already a t10 player and you have to sealclubb to have enough credits to play in T10 matches and i'm just grinding each tier now after getting some experience on other ships.My first grind was only cruisers then IJN BBs. stats on Russian DDs ,USN DDs and German BBs are after getting some knowledge on how to play. But I'm still a Potato. and you are a Unicum player 

1,162 posts

Hehe because you're already a t10 player and you have to sealclubb to have enough credits to play in T10 matches and i'm just grinding each tier now after getting some experience on other ships.My first grind was only cruisers then IJN BBs. stats on Russian DDs ,USN DDs and German BBs are after getting some knowledge on how to play. But I'm still a Potato. and you are a Unicum player 

Me? T10 player? Man, I am going to be a laughing stock for months if you said that. :teethhappy:

You know I only got Myoko as my flagship. This is probably the funniest-weird compliment I have ever got in forums. :teethhappy:

Even my signature says I am potato. :teethhappy: [At this point Risa is half-dead for laughing too much, Rip In Pieces Risa.]

Edited by RisaFujiyama