Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vio_Strygun

[Ranked]]Stop [content removed] rush A/B when there's radar cruiser on the enemy team

21 comments in this topic

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

Can't you dingdong destroyers players just calm yo elephants? Cap is important but so is your life. What are you trying to achieve by rushing a cap, smoke-still, and got radared to death? Please understand how and when to retreat, stop trying to be a hero because you just going to end up as comic relief.

PS: Also stop blocking my first torpedo wave

Profanity in title. Title edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by Vio_Strygun

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,782 battles

sometimes they shouldn't shoot out of smoke because you might get blind shot from enemy team or torpedo-blind dropped from CV (I like blind shot and torpedo-blind dropped and bomb blind dropped)

2,214 posts
13,673 battles

oops... off topic, edited.   should dd always stay 9 - 10 km away from radar ships? = free cap for enemy and no dd spotting

Edited by keskparane

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

oops... off topic, edited.   should dd always stay 9 - 10 km away from radar ships? = free cap for enemy and no dd spotting

Yes, although 9km is not needed, just get into cover. Alternatively if you are confident you can try bait his radar and got into cover. Just bail out, drop torps, wait until their fleet got impatient and leave that cap and then you can seize it. Sacrificing some points are lots better than sacrificing ship for stopping enemy point tick once.

Edited by Vio_Strygun

2,214 posts
13,673 battles

Yes, although 9km is not needed, just get into cover. Alternatively if you are confident you can try bait his radar and got into cover. Just bail out, drop torps, wait until their fleet got impatient and leave that cap and then you can seize it. Sacrificing some points are lots better than sacrificing ship for stopping enemy point tick once.

The thing is, that is what we often try. It doesn't always work. sometimes don't know where they are till too late. But we take abuse.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

it is basically unfair for one team having a radar ship, the other team doesn't.....

it happens to me all the time, only the radar ship is on the enemies.....so it is basically unfair.....
what does the DD players still do? they still go for their deaths.....

this is a matter that should be tackled after this ranked's season...........

:honoring:

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

it is basically unfair for one team having a radar ship, the other team doesn't.....

it happens to me all the time, only the radar ship is on the enemies.....so it is basically unfair.....

Maybe go drive a radar ship? They seems to be fairly effective on farming salt and getting the definite upper hand during RB without any apparent counter to take them down.

And this thread is a proof that idiots can spam games to rake up the ranks without any knowledge about the game itself.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

The thing is, that is what we often try. It doesn't always work. sometimes don't know where they are till too late. But we take abuse.

Best way to do it is to stay near cap zone and limit the ship that can engage you via island and mountain (preferably one destroyer) so the chance you got instarekted when they turn on radar is reduced.

Trying to make a difference is better than rushing in hoping that nothing change

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Gunboat > Torpedoboat

Radar ship > Sonar Ship

Air Superiority > Air Strike

well, there is certainly something wrong here

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

Radar ships are fragile :v

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

the NO and chappy are basically floqting citadels, if you manage to get your eyes on them before tgey can get into concealment, then they are easy prey for BBs

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

the NO and chappy are basically floqting citadels, if you manage to get your eyes on them before tgey can get into concealment, then they are easy prey for BBs

only happen in maps like Mountain Range and Neighbour. Good luck killing them before they got into that middle mountain in North 

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

only happen in maps like Mountain Range and Neighbour. Good luck killing them before they got into that middle mountain in North 

well, yes, the trick is to time pushes into caps while their radar in on CD, or just blunt force trauma through a cap, a actually very viable tactic on north

15 posts

I love how angry DD drivers get over Radar...  It warms my heart to use it every time I see one of them invisi-shooting someone with immunity because they're hiding in smoke or sitting just outside detect range.  Gotta give props for using what they have but that is NOT gonna stop me from doing what I do best...  Helping them farm SALT.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Maybe go drive a radar ship? They seems to be fairly effective on farming salt and getting the definite upper hand during RB without any apparent counter to take them down.

And this thread is a proof that idiots can spam games to rake up the ranks without any knowledge about the game itself.

me no rich guy unlike you :v cuz me a scrub pleb

btw, if there is a radar ship in our team, it gets killed the first thing, by showing its broadside to the enemy all the time

RNG being stupid as usual

[1NATN]
286 posts
5,228 battles

North is definitely my least favourite ranked map this season. Not only does that middle mountain range make it impossible to counter a radar set up behind it (though Ive seen an NO on my team get deleted because he insisted on moving out of cover to shoot an enemy BB), the team on the south side also has a clear advantage in terms of cover and approach to A point.

Sign in to follow this