You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
awsomea3

Australian or English speaking people looking for divisions?

13 comments in this topic

11 posts
3,403 battles

After spending some time around the Reddit and playing World of Warships, I have seen a few posts from people looking for divisions or people to division with.

Currently we have a small community of friends online we play world of warships with and discuses the game tactic's, play casually and sometimes run serious divisions. If your liking the sounds of this than please contact ether in game:

awsomea3

Firmbie

Or log into our team speak server (we are normally playing week nights 5:00pm aest to 10pm aest)

If you have TS3 downloaded feel free to jump into our Sydney based server. The first time you connect you will be prompted to increase your security ID. Just let your PC do it's thing

Address: ag7.aegis7.com

Pass: BOATS

If your interested feel free to connect but we are a mature group comprised of Australian, New Zealand and other countries in the region and are looking for more division mates that are keen for some games. If you want to know anything else just ask.

Edited by awsomea3

[FIGHT]
Alpha Tester
21 posts
4,259 battles

I am base on Melbourne and usually play after the SBS night news. 

I hope you are online near mid night.

11 posts
3,403 battles

I am base on Melbourne and usually play after the SBS night news. 

I hope you are online near mid night.

To be honnest on normal nights im not up past 10 normally im sure someone will be around at that time if you wanted to drop in or you can esquire further at our website here https://gaming.aegis7.com/

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Will add for the OP but happy for anyone else to add me as well. Can use TS, curse or discord for voice comms

2 posts
16,149 battles

I'm from Melbourne also, normally play 6pm to 11pm, sometimes longer...lol

Only started 2 months ago, but have a few Tier VIII ships and recently a Tier 9.

Happy to play as part of a Division and learn to AIM a bit better and learn more tactics.

Ranked got up to Rank 9, currently dropped to 11 I think.  :)

[SGC]
9 posts
8,221 battles

I jump on this arvo and see who's on I'm on Melbourne time and usally play 6pm till 10 pm + random times on weekends during day and till late night ! Looking forward for some more team play  

11 posts
3,403 battles

Its great to see a few of you dropping by into the teamspeak. If you don't see people in the server during low times on the server during the week, try dropping in a few times as people are on at different times. Saturdays and Sundays however we tend to have people on for most the day depend on what we are all doing

Edited by awsomea3

11 posts
3,403 battles

Add me up if you guys want a player

yes please join me im a good player and listen to my team.

Yeah sure feel free to jump onto our teamspeak 3 server anytime. When you connect poke a coordinator or admin (if in the rare case nether are there a member in the world of warships channel can also drag you down) and tell them your here for the warships they will point you in the right direction.
the address is

ag7.aegis7.com

my apology's for the late reply, but come have a few games and see how you go :)