You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BottleneckedGaming

Supertester... restoration?

4 comments in this topic

189 posts
4,857 battles

Hi guys once again

I got recruited as a supertester during Supertester Recruiment Round 3

Well... I replied a forum moderator's message saying what he expected - but then, my STer tag went off

I messaged him again, and I figured out that I didn't participate in ST forum...

Question is

+Can I rejoin as a supertester?

+Where can I find the supertester forum?

+What other qualities aside from active feedback do I need to stay in STer program?

thanks in advance

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

when did you lost it?

That's what happen if you don;t hang in forum and submit your report for too long, like me

yes you can rejoin by recent Super tester recruitment

Super tester forum will appear as soon as you become Super tester

Other qualities is provided in Recruitment thread

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/18771-st-recruitment-round-4-questions-thread/page__fromsearch__1

why i know, oh well, i was a tester as well XD

Edited by Harpoon01

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

+Can I rejoin as a supertester?

This would depend on the coordinators and staff who look through the applications. However, if you were removed from ST, it's usually for a pretty good reason.

+Where can I find the supertester forum

This was included in the PM originally sent to all shortlisted candidates, together with other instructions.

+What other qualities aside from active feedback do I need to stay in STer program?

Active, consistent, quality feedback is the single, biggest quality. The only other thing is a good attitude.

189 posts
4,857 battles

This would depend on the coordinators and staff who look through the applications. However, if you were removed from ST, it's usually for a pretty good reason.

This was included in the PM originally sent to all shortlisted candidates, together with other instructions.

Active, consistent, quality feedback is the single, biggest quality. The only other thing is a good attitude.

Ahhh... thanks

Edited by BottleneckedGaming