You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

I feel dirty today :3

44 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

This happened, the screen can't show all, it is only showing the 2/3rd of the battle. Only 1 loss. Wins even with 2-3 afk players, potato CV, camper BB, coward gunboat allies :D Sorry to all the poor seals tonight. :hiding:

QSCt9aJ.jpg

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

you really need that spelt out? .....  

(I now understand how 2d waifu wars start)

DMW actually Lewd :ohmy:!!

You better be careful otherwise you might have to crayon ur self :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Icy op, nerf pls :hiding:

As for Renegade, pls buff his detonation chance :hiding:

I'll query that on the database. :P

But hey, on topic. Doing division with TS as comm will deliver good results after all.

525 posts
7,946 battles

I think that is because you have a unicum devision....

Did you use mod to make that long list?

you can drag that box to make it longer

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

I think that is because you have a unicum devision....

Did you use mod to make that long list?

Just drag it. No need for a mod. If you take your mouse near the top bar of the list you will see the pointer changes to drag hand.

Well, enemy had divisions too :hiding: And I try my best not to free ride. And, I didn't play all the games with same division, there were Admiral_Turing and AkaNoPoi as well in some of the matches. Well, all of them are more experienced than I am that's for sure.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Did you break your 23-win record?

Sadly no, that one loss in the middle.... or it would be 23 wins again, and adding up with last days wins, I would break the 23 win streak record :D

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Swine 

I think mine are about the exact opposite 

What's your thoughts on the Sims ? 

I only played Sims for small amount of games. I am learning where to go in which map and whom to pick a fight with when. I am still very poor performing in damage department, but doing almost 1500+ average xp (no premium time, so its raw exp for me). It's a good ship, takes a bit of time to get used to the shell arcs for someone like me who never played USN DD before.

Sims not good for fighting with DDs who can shoot long range with accuracy like USSR DDs or the Polish ones. Insanely good handling and very good speed. Shoots like machine gun when enemy is within 5-6 km. I usually end up in top 3 if not killed early on.

I recommend buying this ship if you are looking for a premium USN dd trainer. Sims with CE is nasty.

This is one of the matches from last night, I died at 9 minute mark into the game, still managed to get top.

https://imgur.com/a/n5z3w

Edited by icy_phoenix