You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Belgrath

Does Ranked Battles Season 5 Encourage Teamplay

4 comments in this topic

3 posts
6,887 battles

A major part of enjoying ranked for me is the teamplay, discussing strategy, having a chance to manuver and assist everyone on the team to play together and win. BTW I'm a Benson driver who does like to assist the team when I can.

But SERIOUSLY, what's happened this season? Spawns so close that you spot ships immediately? CAPS that are so close together CAPPing is useless this season (making it near impossible for DD's to have good games). No opportunity to chat and change game plans cause your either brawling and dying quickly or running in wildly different directions to avoid brawls??

Come on WOW - GET IT TOGETHER AND GIVE US DECENT MAPS like last season. I'm all for a good brawl to encourage good fights, but this is ridiculous.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

of all the current battles in Ranked I've been to, 10% of these do have teamwork (communication, knows how to shoot/evade).......

the remaining 90%.............................:facepalm:

:honoring:

Super Tester
316 posts
3,400 battles

it really depends on what you play from my experience, i had no problems ranking up in my fuso, until i hit rank 15 when i need t8 ships as i have no suitable ships to use

Like usual it seems that the main problem with most teams is the Battleships which are the backbone of the team, if you have bad battleships on your team your in for a bad game for the most part, no amount of communication will save a broadsiding BB from enemy BB AP salvo's

Edited by daTungsten

15 posts

My biggest problem usually ends up being the KILL THE CRUISERS FIRST tactic.  (Forget DD's or the BB your currently shooting at turn your guns 90 and kill the cruiser you just spotted) but then I have to admit it is a working tactic because as soon as they are down the DD's swarm the BB's who cant see em for the most part and there goes the battle.