You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

What kind of sacrifice i should do to get some wins?

55 comments in this topic

1,004 posts
11,927 battles

Losing 9 out 10 games daily i mean really daily for few days straight. Seems like i'm being specially selected to lose alot to give others win lol

Because of this grind is slowing alot getting little xp even i still make decent amnount of credits.

So what kind of sacrifice i can do to help my situation? :teethhappy:

191 posts
10,695 battles

Losing 9 out 10 games daily i mean really daily for few days straight. Seems like i'm being specially selected to lose alot to give others win lol

Because of this grind is slowing alot getting little xp even i still make decent amnount of credits.

So what kind of sacrifice i can do to help my situation? :teethhappy:

Play in division

1,004 posts
11,927 battles

Do you tend to always die early?

of course not lol i dont do stupid things

Play in division

even in division i lost and my team having 3 division also lost lol!!!

i can only wonder whats going on lol

2,254 posts
13,967 battles

of course not lol i dont do stupid things

Could it be you are not dying early because you are camping too much at the back?

What ships are you playing?

Even the best players should die early sometimes.. else it just means you are sacrificing your team.

1,004 posts
11,927 battles

Could it be you are not dying early because you are camping too much at the back?

What ships are you playing?

Even the best players should die early sometimes.. else it just means you are sacrificing your team.

not a issue how i play..i have adjust my play change my style do this do that but still i lost so much everyday and it keep happening 

i just have a session of 8 matches..guess what only win once lol

somebody gotta lose right..too bad its me all the time

Super Tester
7,768 posts
8,043 battles

For someone to win, someone has to lose.

QSCt9aJ.jpg

Remember, just getting into battle with 3 players wont make any change unless you have a strategy, know how each other play and play with good communication and coordination. Try to talk with divmates about strategies, map, cap sequence, who is doing what, who is focusing what, what is the next threat, reminder of plane and torps etc. You will notice changes pretty fast. Also, watch some of your replays, you can always point out mistakes on the replays.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Getting rid of a Losing streak 101:

1.  Change Ship - stop grinding that 1 ship

2.  Change Class - so you changed to your other favourite and it's also a <insert class here> - guess what it's not your day for that class CHANGE!

3.  Change tier - stop beating your head against the wall of tier <whatever> - go up a couple or go down a couple or more

4.  Change mode - the simplest way to restore your sanity is change from PvP to PvE - yeah it's bots, the rewards aren't as great but guess what you have a lot better chance of winning even with a team of bots on your side 

5.  If step 4 isn't working for you then it's time to take a break - go outside and look at that other game called reality, who knows it might just work for you

1,004 posts
11,927 battles

For someone to win, someone has to lose.

QSCt9aJ.jpg

Remember, just getting into battle with 3 players wont make any change unless you have a strategy, know how each other play and play with good communication and coordination. Try to talk with divmates about strategies, map, cap sequence, who is doing what, who is focusing what, what is the next threat, reminder of plane and torps etc. You will notice changes pretty fast. Also, watch some of your replays, you can always point out mistakes on the replays.

exactly my point

someone have to lose right, but losing much everyday make me clueless whats going on

is not i dont know how to play, example i have played 251 battles with budyonny..i know this ship well but team decide to die what can i do lol

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

is not i dont know how to play, example i have played 251 battles with budyonny..i know this ship well but team decide to die what can i do lol

Since WG seem to think that their MM is completely random and always working as intended

So only explanation is you being unlucky and some how been put into team with many bad player, theres 2 solution to fix this from my experience

1. Carry harder - not much for a single player to do but thats only answer i can gib

2. Division - more people to help you carry or at least support you with smoke, spotting or capping 

There many speculation about this issue such as WG want to keep ur winrate at 50%, rating system or even having Premium will give you better winrate :D:D:D

But as long as WG dont confirm that we will never know and being a better player always good :trollface:

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

341 posts
4,182 battles

2 days in a row I achieved a 70% win rate by playing decently and cooperating with my team from around 5 to 9 P.M. Pacific Time. Beyond 9PM Pacific or so I started getting 3 losses in a row. This seems to work consistently for me right now...

AVOID WEEKENDS TOO.

Edited by InterconKW

44 posts
6,594 battles

I've always found human sacrifices to be the most efficacious, preferably a virgin, on a full moon, at a really creepy place, like Stonehenge or a Mayan Sun Temple. Pentagles and candles also recommended. If this seems a bit much you could always go the budget route, slaughter a chicken, and read the entrails.

Super Tester
7,768 posts
8,043 battles

exactly my point

someone have to lose right, but losing much everyday make me clueless whats going on

Well I didn't say you didn't know how to play. I feel like cruisers have the least carry potential in this game. You need to play destroyers or battleships to make a difference. When I play solo, or don't feel confident enough, I play destroyers (or Mikhail Kutuzov, cause I don't win with it anyway, nothing can go worse).

When we div up with Stein, we leave Stein behind as sacrifice when things go wrong.

1,004 posts
11,927 battles

Well I didn't say you didn't know how to play. I feel like cruisers have the least carry potential in this game. You need to play destroyers or battleships to make a difference. When I play solo, or don't feel confident enough, I play destroyers (or Mikhail Kutuzov, cause I don't win with it anyway, nothing can go worse).

When we div up with Stein, we leave Stein behind as sacrifice when things go wrong.

yeap, play dd at least i put fate in my own hand rather than count on my team lol

so division is a good thing, something goes wrong run left one div to be sacrifice :D

341 posts
4,182 battles

Day 3 of playing for just under 2 hours between 5 and 9pm Pacific. 5 games in Fuso, 1 loss. Passed 100k damage in one game. It works. :D