You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

average perfomance but get almost 2k base exp

5 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,613 battles

how? i only did 90k damage with no cap, no deff, low potential damage and top tier, i usually get this high exp when i basically carry my team but this? where all the exp come from

shot-16.10.12_16.13.55-0752.jpg

shot-16.10.12_16.14.16-0100.jpg

shot-16.10.12_16.14.30-0973.jpg

shot-16.10.12_16.14.43-0930.jpg

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

how? i only did 90k damage with no cap, no deff, low potential damage and top tier, i usually get this high exp when i basically carry my team but this? where all the exp come from

damage doesn't generate as much exp anymore, shooting down planes, causing incapications and doing generally anything but damage awards alot more.

here is good example http://imgur.com/a/oVx9W

Edited by iLordShade

295 posts
6,613 battles

damage doesn't generate as much exp anymore, shooting down planes, causing incapications and doing generally anything but damage awards alot more.

here is good example http://imgur.com/a/oVx9W

that explains a lot, so what a good way to get high exp now? i still have a long way to get takao

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

that explains a lot, so what a good way to get high exp now? i still have a long way to get takao

aggressively going after planes seems to generate a ton of base experience now. But Since carriers are not always present in games, capping when the opportunity arises is the next best thing.
Edited by iLordShade

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

I am trying out things, for example getting 1.5K bases on winning and losing games. Mainly this is about contributions to the team. Hitting lot of ships, spotting torpedoes and ships, cap defense plane shot down etc. I also noticed if you fight near cap circles you get higher xp (judging from my last 60-70 games). Getting a lot of 2K base exp games but it is extremely hard to break 2.5K mark, only did 2 times after the patch.