Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

I like cruisers but i feel it such a waste of time

8 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,559 battles

that's how i feel after playing soooooo much cruiser match, get deleted too easily..can't do anything significant other than support team and when team goes down you go down

have grind to T8 all line apart from NO which i didnt buy it because my interest in cruiser have gone down

started playing dd again not long and it's whole different thing..i can carry the game..do damage..smoke to help my team..capping and its so much more exciting and engaging

is it me only one think like that about cruisers now? :D

33 posts
4,464 battles

It depends on how you play though, American Cruiser starting from T7 can be hard to play and get delete easy if not careful.

Japan cruiser seems okay but i only played ARP myoko though , too lazy to grind japan cruiser line.

Edited by arcticavengerz

412 posts
9,218 battles

wew your experience in CAs are about the same as mine. I also still on New Orleans, but I'm not exactly stopping my USN cruiser grind, just.. don't really want to play with them coz they're too fragile. That's why I choose the gunboat route :great:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,559 battles

It depends on how you play though, American Cruiser starting from T7 can be hard to play and get delete easy if not careful.

Japs cruiser seems okay but i only played ARP myoko though , too lazy to grind japs cruiser line.

i can play aggressive i can play passive but i didnt forget my role as support, still playing cruiser depends on what and how the team wana approch a fight

budyonny and myoko my absolute fav on their tier..the rest t6 and t7 not so much for me

wew your experience in CAs are about the same as mine. I also still on New Orleans, but I'm not exactly stopping my USN cruiser grind, just.. don't really want to play with them coz they're too fragile. That's why I choose the gunboat route :great:

i like gunboats too..i have played till gnevny and nicholas and both are fun..last week bought leningrad and it's great too..love these gunboats

but never get my head round ijn dd..i'm not good with torps add with i don't have the luck having ships sail in a straight line lol so kinda stuck at isokaze and never played for awhile now

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

It's a class that easy to pick up and hard to master, yeah it's really hard since BB has hax level of aiming at higher tier. So yeah higher tier cruiser is stressful

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

Some battleships players can even compensate for your possible evasive maneuvers. Because battleships have such long cool down of guns, battleships players usually master aiming a lot better than exclusively cruiser players cause cruisers are very forgiving in terms of aiming with such RoF and broken small dispersion. 

Sign in to follow this