You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bittersteel

Ticket Queue

20 comments in this topic

50 posts
4,751 battles

Guys I had a problem with a recent top-up thru the premium website via MOL payment portal, I've bought Tirpitz & Murmansk thru the same portal along with some premium time in the past months, I received an error 2 days ago stating failure while MOL has emailed me of a succesful payment transaction for 1 day premium time.

I raised a ticket 2 days ago still status on queue I was wondering what would be the normal response times? now I'm worried if I buy another premium ship or doubloons it might happen again & i'll get really pissed off by that time.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

sometime its fast (usually when its about payment thingy). but i dont know about the continual of the queue (like if u reply again to the ticket)

last time i reported botting player issue, it takes 2weeks-1 month for a reply "thank you blablablabla"

if u want it fast. try to ask some mod to poke the support.

maybe syanda or DMW

50 posts
4,751 battles

sometime its fast (usually when its about payment thingy). but i dont know about the continual of the queue (like if u reply again to the ticket)

last time i reported botting player issue, it takes 2weeks-1 month for a reply "thank you blablablabla"

if u want it fast. try to ask some mod to poke the support.

maybe syanda or DMW

Oh God a month to reply i won't top up again even doubloons till i get the issue resolved usually with other game providers they reply reasonably within 2-3 days for example blizzard replied same day regarding my battlenet id issue

Super Tester
1,310 posts

the funny thing is

that botter is banned even before i got my ticket reply. lol

well

i've seen some ppl actually got replied fast when its about payment/billing problem (fast as in several days only)

but yeah. to ensure its actually fast. like i said. contact a mod(give em ur ticket number) to poke the support team

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

are you from indonesia?

also if you really want to buy something, you can find someone who willing to led you their credit card and you pay them using cash.....

50 posts
4,751 battles

the funny thing is

that botter is banned even before i got my ticket reply. lol

well

i've seen some ppl actually got replied fast when its about payment/billing problem (fast as in several days only)

but yeah. to ensure its actually fast. like i said. contact a mod(give em ur ticket number) to poke the support team

could u please pm me their exact names? 

50 posts
4,751 battles

are you from indonesia?

also if you really want to buy something, you can find someone who willing to led you their credit card and you pay them using cash.....

I'm from the philippines, I had online breach before with banks lost some money I trust in paper now LOL

223 posts
8,238 battles

Guys I had a problem with a recent top-up thru the premium website via MOL payment portal, I've bought Tirpitz & Murmansk thru the same portal along with some premium time in the past months, I received an error 2 days ago stating failure while MOL has emailed me of a succesful payment transaction for 1 day premium time.

I raised a ticket 2 days ago still status on queue I was wondering what would be the normal response times? now I'm worried if I buy another premium ship or doubloons it might happen again & i'll get really pissed off by that time.

My advice is to not purchase in-game products with MOL or any other 3rd party means. Just use your Credit card.

50 posts
4,751 battles

My advice is to not purchase in-game products with MOL or any other 3rd party means. Just use your Credit card.

Syanda just replied he told me WG really has issues with the tickets on pending might take a week it will be the 4th day tomorrow

231 posts
3,548 battles

ive been having problems too , cant purchase using credit card , for about a week , unsure what the prob is , i ket chrome asking to kill webpage ect ect ect

i know i got lots of credit on my card tho , ask WG lol

50 posts
4,751 battles

ive been having problems too , cant purchase using credit card , for about a week , unsure what the prob is , i ket chrome asking to kill webpage ect ect ect

i know i got lots of credit on my card tho , ask WG lol

I think its probably on their premium website store as 3rd party payment channels are working quite fine tested MOL with another type of purchase & it works, a bit worried though I nearly bought Texas earlier then I remembered I had a ticket still pending

223 posts
8,238 battles

Syanda just replied he told me WG really has issues with the tickets on pending might take a week it will be the 4th day tomorrow

Oh then it's WG problem, don't worry, you're not gonna lose your money

50 posts
4,751 battles

Oh then it's WG problem, don't worry, you're not gonna lose your money

personally I consider Blizzard Support as the best experience I've had wont waste your time in responses

350 posts

Good Heavens still no response on my ticket

It'll be answered; don't worry. Like ReNation posted, give it time. Besides, I've used MOL to buy the Indianapolis about a week ago and it went without a hitch.

50 posts
4,751 battles

It'll be answered; don't worry. Like ReNation posted, give it time. Besides, I've used MOL to buy the Indianapolis about a week ago and it went without a hitch.

nearly a week now its been 6 days

350 posts

nearly a week now its been 6 days

Well, I did make two tickets to Support months ago and both got answered after three weeks or so. I actually forgot that I sent the second one until I got the notification of my ticket.

So just wait, maybe WG Support is having problems in queuing tickets as I'm sure a lot was made the last few weeks alone due to either bugs or knuckleheads who TK for fun.

50 posts
4,751 battles

Well, I did make two tickets to Support months ago and both got answered after three weeks or so. I actually forgot that I sent the second one until I got the notification of my ticket.

So just wait, maybe WG Support is having problems in queuing tickets as I'm sure a lot was made the last few weeks alone due to either bugs or knuckleheads who TK for fun.

TK for fun I haven't met any player like that if they do hit me they better make sure I sink otherwise its the opposite lol I only use 2 ships nowadays mostly Bismarck & Tirpitz