You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
arcticavengerz

Stats

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Your stats look good to me tho, ill say is on the side of good player you seem to have some problems hitting stuff but that will eventually get better over time.

And while you seem to play alot of Battleships and Cruisers but seem like you doing better in DD maybe try playing more DD games and see if you actually prefer it over other class or not :P

33 posts
4,464 battles

Your stats look good to me tho, ill say is on the side of good player you seem to have some problems hitting stuff but that will eventually get better over time.

And while you seem to play alot of Battleships and Cruisers but seem like you doing better in DD maybe try playing more DD games and see if you actually prefer it over other class or not :P

awwww thanks melon senpai! yeah i do have problems hitting stuff lol.

Yeap, playing kiev at the moment . i gave up Japan DD long ago. HAHA

Edited by arcticavengerz

783 posts
4,826 battles

Great Stats overall!

Other than what Melon said about accuracy, it's gonna be all about practice on honing what you already know.
Going by how much you survive, I can only imply that you have a healthy aggressive style of play which is good.

Your CV>DD>CA/CL>BB

Much better since you're having fun with it. :medal:

33 posts
4,464 battles

bruh you have way better stats than me (I'll catch to you soon bro)  and yeah those look half if not already unicum stats to me

Haha really?Cool ! Yeah catch up with you very soon man! :) .

33 posts
4,464 battles

Great Stats overall!

Other than what Melon said about accuracy, it's gonna be all about practice on honing what you already know.

Going by how much you survive, I can only imply that you have a healthy aggressive style of play which is good.

Your CV>DD>CA/CL>BB

Much better since you're having fun with it. :medal:

yeah even after thousands of battles, my accuracy sucks lol.

Aye i loved CV previously but got bored with it lol.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

you have noticeably higher Survival rate than me but also maintain significant high large avg damage, which means you are not only a good player but the one who carefully judge the movement

pretty much the opposite of me that play sparta while doing damage as much as possible before going down

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

better edit your post...

IJN is okay, Japan is okay.. but....

also nice stats... xpon is envy....

33 posts
4,464 battles

Ahh, affirmation is a wonderful thing. Isn't it?

Tee

WTH you are talking, your stats are super unicum level. I wish I had those numbers. Do you use premium account?

https://asia.warships.today/player/2004436960/arcticavengerz

you have noticeably higher Survival rate than me but also maintain significant high large avg damage, which means you are not only a good player but the one who carefully judge the movement

pretty much the opposite of me that play sparta while doing damage as much as possible before going down

@admiral yea..

@icy_phoenix nah i got lucky today , hmm from time to time yes. only activate it when im able to play for long hours.

@Harpoon01 ahh i mostly play offensive though cause i cant stand staying back at base and fire at enemies lol.

33 posts
4,464 battles

better edit your post...

IJN is okay, Japan is okay.. but....

also nice stats... xpon is envy....

ahh i just saw it. Just editted.

haha dont worry, you have more experience than me anyways. :)