Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
potato18

How can I have access to all the servers?

16 comments in this topic

71 posts

I have just paid for 100 papa papa flags for an NA account that I made recently but without an updated "access to all servers" client or mod I can't use them because I don't have access to the NA server are there any modders out there or anyone who can help me access the server so I can use these signal flags?

Also so I don't just cram the forums full of stuff I'm also going to throw in a suggestion, can we please get WG to copy the NA premium shop to the Asia server because the benefits they have there are awesome and I could really use them here.

Edited by potato18

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

No matter whether you use a region changing mod or download the NA server, you will still need an NA account.   The server disparities have even discussed ad nauseous and it won't change because they are separate business entities. 

71 posts

No matter whether you use a region changing mod or download the NA server, you will still need an NA account.   The server disparities have even discussed ad nauseous and it won't change because they are separate business entities. 

I have created an NA account otherwise I wouldn't be able to purchase the flags anyway but I would really like to know how I can have the option to switch regions from ASIA to NA because I want to use these papa papa signals that I purchased with real money!

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles
71 posts

Thanks for the links man didn't think of the search function being that usually whatever I search turns up no results but I'll try them out now and yes that's all i wanted to do is play on the NA server.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

I have just paid for 100 papa papa flags for an NA account that I made recently but without an updated "access to all servers" client or mod I can't use them because I don't have access to the NA server are there any modders out there or anyone who can help me access the server so I can use these signal flags?

no chance you can get those things from NA and can be used in ASIA

Also so I don't just cram the forums full of stuff I'm also going to throw in a suggestion, can we please get WG to copy the NA premium shop to the Asia server because the benefits they have there are awesome and I could really use them here.

"ASIA the WORST server.jpg", that ain't happening man, ever...........

:honoring:

71 posts

no chance you can get those things from NA and can be used in ASIA

No I don't want to use them in the ASIA server I made an NA account for the NA region and I purchased signal flags from the NA premium shop using my NA account so that I can use them on the NA region/server, however I am trying to access the NA region using the ASIA client but I cannot do that so I have to use region switching mods, I am asking if anyone knows where I can get the proper scripts to change my region from ASIA to NA, the links RalphTheTheaterCat sent me are outdated so I'm still looking, I have an NA account that I use however when the game client updates it prevents me from using outdated scripts.

Do you understand now?

71 posts

If there are no updated region changers then you may just how to DL the NA client from here.

http://worldofwarships.com/clicktracking/click/?next=/en/content/game/

damn that sucks cause I progressed so much on the ASIA server but I'm just like looking for more advantage and the NA store helps me to do that I mean dude $5 for 100 papa papa flags thats crazy cheap!!

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Also ask your brother or yourself or whatever to check the topic where he/you basically got ripped off for 15,000 NZD (or lied about it - at this point I'm not sure which is worse).

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Also ask your brother or yourself or whatever to check the topic where he/you basically got ripped off for 15,000 NZD (or lied about it - at this point I'm not sure which is worse).

wrong topic mate

WRONG TOPIC!!

71 posts

No your right it was my brother he always tries to use my PC so I programmed a crashing system on here so that when he uses any game on my PC it crashes within 10-15 minutes of the game being launched I wasn't ripped off by any stretch my PC is one of the best I could find on the market well one of the best with a shipping time of under 3 weeks anyway. But like I'd let my brother use a $15,000 computer, he can get his own when he gets the money hes already spoiled enough as it is.

71 posts

Using a region changer would not have changed your situation.    The premiums purchased on NA cant be used to gain any benefit on this server.

You miss-understand either that or I'm not wording it correctly you see I play on multiple regions using the same client that way I don't have to wait upwards of 2 hours just to re-download another client, I mean I have all the correct installers for each of the servers and regions but after a failed experiment of trying to install every client into the one so I'd have access to all the regions I went with the ASIA server as that one was recommended for me, however I wanted to play with more of an english speaking community so I started an account on the NA server only problem was, when I installed the NA client I didn't have access to the ASIA server for when I wanted to play on that particular region/server so as you can see once I reinstalled the ASIA server which took nearly 3 hours I didn't want to go through that every time I wanted to play on the NA side.

Regarding the situation I have, I know that once there is a region changer that is up to date I will be able to play on the NA side again without the problem of having to download the full client and not having access to the ASIA side, but the problem is the task of finding someone who would be willing to take time out of their day to make a mod like that which is up to date, you see as I have purchased a premium item for my NA account (which I can use when granted access to the NA region either through a mod or the full client) I don't want to be waiting forever for something that could potentially only take 5 hours, if I knew what I was doing and how to make mods I would do it myself unfortunately I am not quite a wiz with computers and games like that.

Edited by potato18

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

You miss-understand either that or I'm not wording it correctly you see I play on multiple regions using the same client that way I don't have to wait upwards of 2 hours just to re-download another client, I mean I have all the correct installers for each of the servers and regions but after a failed experiment of trying to install every client into the one so I'd have access to all the regions I went with the ASIA server as that one was recommended for me, however I wanted to play with more of an english speaking community so I started an account on the NA server only problem was, when I installed the NA client I didn't have access to the ASIA server for when I wanted to play on that particular region/server so as you can see once I reinstalled the ASIA server which took nearly 3 hours I didn't want to go through that every time I wanted to play on the NA side.

Regarding the situation I have, I know that once there is a region changer that is up to date I will be able to play on the NA side again without the problem of having to download the full client and not having access to the ASIA side, but the problem is the task of finding someone who would be willing to take time out of their day to make a mod like that which is up to date, you see as I have purchased a premium item for my NA account (which I can use when granted access to the NA region either through a mod or the full client) I don't want to be waiting forever for something that could potentially only take 5 hours, if I knew what I was doing and how to make mods I would do it myself unfortunately I am not quite a wiz with computers and games like that.

Mate, if you could code a crashing system, you could make the region-changer on your own. It's simply adding a few lines of text to scripts_config. Look up the exact lines via google search or search on the forums.

71 posts

Mate, if you could code a crashing system, you could make the region-changer on your own. It's simply adding a few lines of text to scripts_config. Look up the exact lines via google search or search on the forums.
well true but still how do I know what to do I mean some of these things are outdated or even worse could screw up my game entirely.
Edited by potato18

Sign in to follow this