Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

RB, what to do when having a lose streak

32 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

stop playing, just... stop

yesterday i started off at R5-0, i ended up at R9-3  after a 13 battle lose streak  in ranked, i was so frustrated and pissed by the 6th lost that my preformence was already very subpar, however i didnt realize it until i met friend in battle and he pointed out that i was acting like a moron and i should just go take a break

i slept for a while, and after i woke up i got a four battle winstreak

so if anyone else runs into a lose streak, espically in rank, just stop and take a break, it’s better for your stars and it's better for your team(that,they dond have to lug around some dead weight)

Beta Tester
908 posts

stop playing, just... stop

yesterday i started off at R5-0, i ended up at R9-3  after a 13 battle lose streak  in ranked, i was so frustrated and pissed by the 6th lost that my preformence was already very subpar, however i didnt realize it until i met friend in battle and he pointed out that i was acting like a moron and i should just go take a break

i slept for a while, and after i woke up i got a four battle winstreak

so if anyone else runs into a lose streak, espically in rank, just stop and take a break, it’s better for your stars and it's better for your team(that,they dond have to lug around some dead weight)

Sounded like me. I was R5.0 Sunday. Started playing and went down to 6.1. Called it quits. Monday night more loses down to 7.1. Grinded back up to 6.0. Called it quits. Last night was a decent turn of non-riggyness. So I went back up to 5.0.

Will attempt 5+ tonight.

When your on a downstreak, their is nothing you can do. MM just throws random a with you while the other team gets familiar faces. Some of those loss streaks on Sunday monday night were in the 10s. Only thing saving me was coming first on losing team and that's what I aim for.

Since we know WG wants to normalize your winLose rates. I aim to pad out my losing streaks by coming first. So when the luck turns I'll ride the wins for ages. At times I have gained 8 stars straight. 

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

if only the incompetents do this also..........then we don't need to "take a break" :unsure::teethhappy:

:honoring:

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Log out. Come back 2 or more days later and MM will give you favorable matchmaking(e.g. Good teammates vs bot enemies). MM rigging FTW, and when you feel those 1 sided wins coming, keep on playing until MM decides you got enough winrate.

268 posts
6,381 battles

Played last night and got a 9 game losing streak on the isokaze, which previously I was running at 70%. Now 63%.

:(

Evidently 122k damage isn't enough to carry in a tier 5 game. Fun fact - got called a noob that game by a friendly Langley who finished 2nd bottom in XP...

I should have just quit and smashed the keyboard or something.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Played last night and got a 9 game losing streak on the isokaze, which previously I was running at 70%. Now 63%.

:(

Evidently 122k damage isn't enough to carry in a tier 5 game. Fun fact - got called a noob that game by a friendly Langley who finished 2nd bottom in XP...

I should have just quit and smashed the keyboard or something.

Originally we talking about Ranked Battles but Random Battles work the same way as well, so yea too many lose better get some rest :D:D:D

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

In other words your on tilt.  :)

Salt at execessive levels.

I strongly agree what slamuez said on the other thread, and your suggestion.

I have played 250+ battles this season in less than 10 days. Stop playing when you are on losing streak should be the golden rule of ranked battle. Victory is not random,to win, you have to be in your best status. Just like doing all other works, if you are hungry, angry, or tired, you cant play well and you WILL LOSE.

Everyday i start play ranked at ninght and at first i usually gain at least 3-4 stars, and most of the time iam the top3 in my team. But then I keep playing and playing, Start to lose my hard-earned star.The losing streak usually begin after midnight. I became frustrated and pissed and iam on tilt, I can't do my best anymore, i just want to get my stars back!

Almost everyday, i ended up with a losing streak with 4-5 games,lost all the star i earned that day and go to bed with tear. That is why i played so many battles and make so little progress.

So my suggestion is, set a goal for you self. dont be too greedy. 3-4 stars a day is good enough, stop after reach your goal. Don't play ranked overnight, that wont work. You cant reach R1 just by keeping playing all day. 

268 posts
6,381 battles

Originally we talking about Ranked Battles but Random Battles work the same way as well, so yea too many lose better get some rest :D:D:D

Surprisingly with ranked I went the other way.

Started at rank 19 due to previous season's performance, lost the 1st game taking out the Farragut and then proceeded to win the next 5 by taking the Arizona mainly to get me to rank 15.

I have no tier 8s to continue playing ranked...

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I have no tier 8s to continue playing ranked...

ARP Takao :trollface:

Even is not the best idea but is still a Atago (Which is the best T8 Cruiser) + is come with 12 points captain so you can have most of basic skills right from the start.

And as long as you playing decent no one will complain about what you using anyways

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

ARP Takao :trollface:

Even is not the best idea but is still a Atago (Which is the best T8 Cruiser) + is come with 12 points captain so you can have most of basic skills right from the start.

And as long as you playing decent no one will complain about what you using anyways

TRASHKENT

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

I can Tashkent but i just dont want to piss peoples :trollface:

melon, i have yet to meet a trashkent in RB who isn't either [content removed] or thinks he can contribute to the team by smoke camping, or both

Derog. Post edited. User sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

268 posts
6,381 battles

At the moment my only two tech tree 7s are the Pensacola and the Yorck, although I'm not far off the Colorado.

I've probably got enough free XP to get the New Orleans but it's not the best for ranked from what I've heard.

I'm up to stage 4 for the Takao so that might be my best bet.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

melon, i have yet to meet a trashkent in RB who isn't either [content removed] or thinks he can contribute to the team by smoke camping, or both

My Tashkent 3th Seasons Rank stats say otherwise :trollface:

Quote updated.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

30 posts
6,538 battles

Get mayonez and butterbrod. Increase slavship accuracy by 100 slav and MM give the most gopnik ally to boost your chance to win. Don forget vodka for increase rng citadel even on DD

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

last season was the hardest yet

Is a combination of more stars require and lower the Tier i guess :D:D:D

Anyway i still think that each season have it own "hard" definition :trollface:

525 posts
7,946 battles

Is a combination of more stars require and lower the Tier i guess :D:D:D

Anyway i still think that each season have it own "hard" definition :trollface:

meh, i currently enjoy this season more and haven't get salty yet

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

meh, i currently enjoy this season more and haven't get salty yet

I usually get salty every seasons :D:D:D

But i agree that this seasons seem to be more enjoyable (but not for everyone for sure) 

Beta Tester
908 posts

I usually get salty every seasons :D:D:D

But i agree that this seasons seem to be more enjoyable (but not for everyone for sure) 

The meta has shifted in this season.

Rank5+ game. 4 atagos each side plus 3 Benson's :)

Where are the BBs :)

Sign in to follow this