You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

17100/13900 Fubuki, 013 Lexington and New Orleans in ranked are [redacted]

60 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,229 battles

When I see these ships in my team, I can know for certain we are gonna lose or have a hard time to win.

Same goes for when these ships are in the enemy team, I can tell that we are gonna have a good match and win.

And somehow even in rank 10 and up, some still use these ships????

I sincerely question the motive behind this behavior.

Like, why?? These are unquestionably the worst possible ships you could have bring to ranked. 

To make things clear, I do not  mean ALL fubuki players, but those with a C hull, what are u doing???

Derogatory term in post title. Post title edited, user sanctioned.

~Syanda

Edited by Lordofcaptain

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,447 battles

Not true, when you see CV's and yours is AFK the entire match, then you know you'll loose, was close though the other team, hmm was just warned, the other team contained people who would be considered to be in experienced... :) 

Edited by Soloun

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

OP is clearly unhappy about how some players play style and ships choice do not match his. He further proves this point by "questioning the motives of these players" and states that the game's victory depends on which team choosing which ship. Players who are so close-minded and ignorant as the OP have no place in a competitive community such as ranked. No further explanation is needed

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

When I see these ships in my team, I can know for certain we are gonna lose or have a hard time to win.

Same goes for when these ships are in the enemy team, I can tell that we are gonna have a good match and win.

And somehow even in rank 10 and up, some still use these ships????

I sincerely question the motive behind this behavior.

Like, why?? These are unquestionably the worst possible ships you could have bring to ranked. 

Derogatory term in post title. Post title edited, user sanctioned.

~Syanda

​Have you ever thought that these might be their only ships? 

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

Okay let's call a very strict and very salty korean rank game role for you:

Whoever blames team lose must follow this role

1. Use flag that doesn't make you detonate every single game.

If you detonated in any games, then you're (bad words)

2. You must only ride a OP ships

and you must fully upgraded fully equipped and use premium consumables.

3. Your winrate must be over 55 percent and for rating you must be over great .

If you strict someone from participating the rank game, then someone have right to strict you.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
465 posts
9,889 battles

I'm going to be fair here, it doesn't matter whether Fubuki use C hull or B hull, what matter the most is he had CE and knows how to use that 5.4km surface concealment.

You are not going to contest a cap by your own as a DD, even if you are a Benson.

Beta Tester
911 posts

I hate CV games.

When I see 2 CVs, I cancel and wait a bit before retrying. Its not worth going into a dice roll in a CV game.

Fubukis are viable, I have had 8 games and the win rate is 100% so far.

127 posts
6,502 battles

OP is clearly unhappy about how some players play style and ships choice do not match his. He further proves this point by "questioning the motives of these players" and states that the game's victory depends on which team choosing which ship. Players who are so close-minded and ignorant as the OP have no place in a competitive community such as ranked. No further explanation is needed

But people who are not close-minded but are bad are still allowed in ranked??

What a world we live in.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

​Have you ever thought that these might be their only ships? 

That is me. I only have Fubuki :( If I have Benson, maybe I use it. Or If I have Carol or Bismarck...but I dont. Reach R5 just now and get a nice kung fu kick out of that league.

P/s : Anyway my expectation and target is only rank 12. I guess no harm to keep testing my luck to go further now using Fubuki (As I dont have the skill I rely on luck).

Edited by RimauLaut

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

What a world we live in.

Absolutely, if they accept the fact that other players have different ships that they like to bring into ranked and play style, I see problem. 

If they are bad, they can always improve, this is WOWS, learning curve isn't simple, after they fail multiple times in ranked with their strategies, they will improve. 

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

The only one to bring CVs on RB are bots. But given how MM rigs matches to normalize playerbase's winrate, we will soon see rank 1 bot.

wtf, I bring my CV into rank and then our BBs all snipes and DD blames me!

DSn8eI8.jpg

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
465 posts
9,889 battles

What a world we live in.

What?

Why bad players can't get into rank battle?

Ranked Battle is here so people can go play and test their skill in competitive environment and have those ranks in the end of the season as their "reward". 

It's like saying if you are dumb don't take the Quiz and Tests. 

The only one to bring CVs on RB are bots. But given how MM rigs matches to normalize playerbase's winrate, we will soon see rank 1 bot.

Soon? That won't happen that soon and most CV players I met are humans. Perhaps MM Rigged you into the bots CV because you hope for it.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

In the right hands, the New Orleans is a very potent support cruiser. Sure, it has neither the ability to heal like an Atago, nor the long range engagement ability of the Chapayev, and cannot go 1v1 against larger ships and disengage when things get hairy. Maybe if the team plays more supportive ships like the New Orleans and Fubuki will get their chance to shine (and carry the team to victory). Anyways, there's a reason why these ships have even gotten up to rank 10 and not stuck at rank 15.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

i wonder how many warning point did u collected...

My first time, I get 2 point right away and a 2 day ban! (for quoting things that player usually say in battle) After that I slowly think not visiting forum also not a bad thing. Plus most of time only 20~25% info are useful and vital to improvise game play, the rest are people making fun of other player.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

I only care about DD compositions, no idea why people bring Fubuki, especially using C Hull. Some even not painting camouflage.

Worse gun
Worse smoke
Worse AA
Worse HP pool

Atleast I don't see any Trashkent in this season.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

I only care about DD compositions, no idea why people bring Fubuki, especially using C Hull. Some even not painting camouflage.

I m one those. Cuz its my only ship.