You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
roderichlind

I couldn't switch my commander

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
55 posts
3,445 battles

Is it any of you lads occur the same prob like me. I cannot switch my original captain back to my Scharnhorst...

well, the bottom seems fine, but there is nothing happen when I click it.

695 posts
2,153 battles

Are they from another ship or reserve?  Do you have room left in reserve etc?  Hard to help with out more info sorry.

Alpha Tester
55 posts
3,445 battles

Are they from another ship or reserve?  Do you have room left in reserve etc?  Hard to help with out more info sorry.

The captain himself is originally from my Scharnhorst. before 12.1 update I putting him on my Eugen for Ranked battle.( grinding purpose

after the latest update I was eager to put him back and there nothing, no response.

695 posts
2,153 battles

yes understand that but  is there room in your reserve to move current captain to etc.  You can't move current captain unless there is room in your reserve?  Do you have another ship the current guy can be stored in ?

Alpha Tester
55 posts
3,445 battles

yes understand that but  is there room in your reserve to move current captain to etc.  You can't move current captain unless there is room in your reserve?  Do you have another ship the current guy can be stored in ?

well yes, I still got slots in my reserve. its totally fine before the update, but after this, it all goes screwed... I think it gotta be a glitch.

Alpha Tester
55 posts
3,445 battles

Sounds like it.  Sorry to start form scratch but its hard to know what you have tried.

I basically just tried out switching multiple times :D:D