Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lacie_Inori

Fault Line - most annoying map

14 comments in this topic

6 posts
1,630 battles

Well I've been through all the map with all the different mode, but the Fault Line still the most annoy map

First, every ship sail to A cap (red) , just 1-2 CA and DD sail to C (green) because of the limitation in space

Then, B is no man land because DD is fear of rushing there, it too easy to die.

Also, there are too many islands with the height of god that even Atlanta hate it

Plus tier limitation is from about 5-7 so it's nobody follow the structure of map tactics video because they didn't watch it or even don't know about it.

Idk this is my hatest map, what are U guys one?

2016-10-11.jpg

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

Well I've been through all the map with all the different mode, but the Fault Line still the most annoy map

First, every ship sail to A cap (red) , just 1-2 CA and DD sail to C (green) because of the limitation in space

Also, there are too many islands with the height of god that even Atlanta hate it

Plus tier limitation is from about 5-7 so it's nobody follow the structure of map tactics video because they didn't watch it or even don't know about it.

not a bad map at all. i like that map a lot. playing a ca in that map is like dream comes true. go to c, load ap, and destroy everyone. and, if you have division mate, gg enemy team trying to push from there :D 

1,126 posts

I don't like northern light, it have big chunk of mountain at one right side and it's too big and like forcing BB to go only one direction (left side)

and CA like to park their ship behind island and lob their HE across

i prefer mountain that high (block lobbing shell) but narrow (not too difficult to go around)

161 posts
5,147 battles

1 have 1 game everyone sail c so much fun 20-30 tropedo in the water

Super Tester
223 posts
3,340 battles

Err, I suppose I'm the only one that dislike Two Brothers for having too much open space so far.......

but indeed, Mountain Range and Tears of the Desert, kinda dislike that one, for the same reason as above

(except Point C at Mountain Range) :hiding:

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Fault Line is good! Only bested by New dawn, Straits and Solomon Islands. Two Brothers is alright, but Tears of Desert, Estuary, and North (+Northern Lights) are, as a certain running republican nominee says, "very bad".

Shards, Shatter and Trident are my kind of meh maps.

435 posts
6,169 battles

Ocean the worst, no cover at all.

Fault Line is good, good for new players, lots of cover so newbie can’t get sniped by seal clubbers, you know, those merciless harvesters from tier 10.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

Sign in to follow this