You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
karrablaster123

4 Torps for 1 DD?

9 comments in this topic

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

So I launched random torps at a Błyskawica in a smoke screen from a Mahan with stock torps(Avg dmg is slightly >11000)

Why did I have to get 4 torp hits to kill the Blyskawica who has only slightly >15000 HP?  No other ships was there at the time

Screenshot:

http://imgur.com/a/Gbe2n

Notice 4 torp hits for only 14k dmg

Edited by karrablaster123

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,445 battles

Yea saturation is kinda funny :) No no lets not transfer the damage :) That torp run, that's fair hehe. 

[1NATN]
287 posts
5,258 battles

I'd quite like it if there were more obvious visual indicators of an area being completely damage saturated. I know that it's pretty good now, but it would be really cool, and useful, if a saturated area looked completely wrecked - superstructure gone, bow fallen off, massive holes exposing decks etc etc

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I'd quite like it if there were more obvious visual indicators of an area being completely damage saturated. I know that it's pretty good now, but it would be really cool, and useful, if a saturated area looked completely wrecked - superstructure gone, bow fallen off, massive holes exposing decks etc etc

umn it's the pitch black with no other colour sections ......

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
465 posts
9,889 battles

Even without damage saturation you most likely gonna have to hit it 3x if it doesn't hit the mid section. The torpedo dmg calculation actually doesn't come from that number in the port