Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BuckleUpBones

Grober Kurfurst Improvements

6 comments in this topic

435 posts
6,169 battles

I believe that the Grober Kurfurst should have 6x2 150mm secondary’s as per her predecessor, currently only has 4x2 150mm. Her 2 most forwarded secondary’s turrets should change to 150mm calibre and moved out from the superstructure 2 to 3 metres. It wouldn’t change her secondary’s ability’s much (+ 2/200 alpha) but it will make her more ascetic, more symmetrical (secondary’s calibre symmetrical) and keep her 6” guns inline with her predecessors and inline with levelling up from tier IX to X.

As a paper ship it’s quite possible that the KM would have upgraded the turrets during construction.

As a player with secondary’s build its quite fun bringing your 6”guns to bear but at the moment there a feeling of been short changed!

Edited by Yul_Brynner

450 posts
7,896 battles

Well, WG dont want to give her. Same thing happens to Yubari, where she had 2x1 and 2x2 140mm gun in real world but only 2x2 140mm in game 

71 posts

Would be more of a specious argument if it was coming from a Grober Kurfurst owner.

Need I remind you its not Grober its Grosser in English otherwise it is Großer, the B looking symbol is meant to shorten the double S as well as that I'm pretty sure anyone can do the 2 dots above the u in Kurfürst,

here for future conversations regarding the Großer Kurfürst copy the name down into a notepad or something and make yourself look like a freaking professor when you bring up that ship again it honestly helps a lot you're welcome.

435 posts
6,169 battles

Need I remind you its not Grober its Grosser in English otherwise it is Großer, the B looking symbol is meant to shorten the double S as well as that I'm pretty sure anyone can do the 2 dots above the u in Kurfürst,

here for future conversations regarding the Großer Kurfürst copy the name down into a notepad or something and make yourself look like a freaking professor when you bring up that ship again it honestly helps a lot you're welcome.

boohoo

Edited by Yul_Brynner

Sign in to follow this