Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
starlut

Free port slot with ARP Takao mission

11 comments in this topic

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

as the title says, i have got 2 free port slot during the arp takao mission. is it bug or is it included in the mission?

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

Afaik

One for Takao

One is free

no, i had only 1 vacant slot before. i got 1 in mid of the mission, after may be 2nd or 3rd stage. but, after completing, i have like 3 slot. so, my guess is they are giving 3 slot in total 

350 posts

no, i had only 1 vacant slot before. i got 1 in mid of the mission, after may be 2nd or 3rd stage. but, after completing, i have like 3 slot. so, my guess is they are giving 3 slot in total 

It's actually in the first one and yes, you will get three in total once the mission is complete.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

wut for realz?

359 posts
2,819 battles

They say reserve slot in stage 4. Which is the same word as Commander slot in stage 1 and stage 7

So I assume it's captain reserve slot.

Well, if they meant to give cap slot but give ship slot instead. They can't just take it back because people will get some ship in them already.

I didn't get any port slot after stage 1. For reference.

You didn't sell any ship?

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

They say reserve slot in stage 4. Which is the same word as Commander slot in stage 1 and stage 7

So I assume it's captain reserve slot.

Well, if they meant to give cap slot but give ship slot instead. They can't just take it back because people will get some ship in them already.

I didn't get any port slot after stage 1. For reference.

You didn't sell any ship?

no i havent sold any ship since the battle has started. also, 1 of my friend got 2 extra slot then the said reward. 

currently in last stage

only got 1 port slot (tough website said reserve slot) from stage 4?

let see after i finnish the mission soon.

you will get 1 at the last stage. 

671 posts
1,508 battles

You have 3 slots because you already had one before getting the other 2.

Sign in to follow this