You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

I want to refund the Lenningrad

50 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,420 battles

You need to bitch on the forums and start a thread asking about having the mechanic for detonation changed, not removed, just changed, then sit through a mass of [content removed] posting "hello" from all the real life ships that got detonated as if we're playing a simulator or something, and I mean A LOT of [content removed], and it will happen less often, worked for me, it's been ages since I've had a detonation :) The 60 odd flags I had prior to that post helped but they ran out ages ago :) 

General insults. Post edited. Warning issued.

Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Stronger? Hmm...

Posted Image

Melon, accept the fact that your Shima-tan you always idolized was sunk and sleeping at the bottom of the cold abyss. If you want to see her, then go to my country especially near the seas of Cebu-Leyte area.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Melon, accept the fact that your Shima-tan you always idolized was sunk and sleeping at the bottom of the cold abyss. If you want to see her, then go to my country especially near the seas of Cebu-Leyte area.

Thats IJN Shimakaze !!! My Shima-tan safe and sound and faster than all ships !!!  

268 posts
6,381 battles

I was trying to aim at one going full speed in my Cleveland at around 8km. Every shot landed behind him, despite at one stage leading so far in front he wasn't visible on the screen.

Bad@aiming I guess...