You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

Wallet warriors.

43 comments in this topic

199 posts
18,023 battles

This is to inform all the wallet warriors there is no shortcut in this game. You have to train to gain experience. Buying and upgrading without skill is useless. Don't waste your money.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Can I buy skill?

I would like to buy some if there is :D

I could buy an Atago, or I could ask my friend to help me git gud. Or I could do both.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Can I buy skill?         

Over here, stranger!

Got some rare things on sale, stranger!

Whaddaya buyin'?

Hehehehe, thank you.

Come back anytime.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

This is to inform all the wallet warriors there is no shortcut in this game. You have to train to gain experience. Buying and upgrading without skill is useless. Don't waste your money.

Too early for you to do parenting, you'll get old fast.

On serious note, you can't dictate them because you have no power here to stop them from spending~!! :P

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Too early for you to do parenting, you'll get old fast.

On serious note, you can't dictate them because you have no power here to stop them from spending~!!

Is that a challenge to plow the world into another economical crisis?

Remember what happened the last time... :x

199 posts
18,023 battles
For the wallet warriors, you can spend all the money but did you tried all the non premium ships in the tech tree ? Where is the fun and adventure ? Any rookie can spend money on premium ship. Plenty of package starting at tier 8. No need to grind from the bottom barrel. I seen most rookies mislead by a higher tier ship can improve their skills.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

dude, if the newbie wallet warriors buy a, oh say scumtago or derpitz, that means more free food for us, or less ppl stealing all your damage(as long as they dont rank)

and besides, theu usually go down to low tiers after a while to hone their akills anyways, so it dosnt really matter

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

I got Yuubari, Atago, Scharnhorst, Tirpitz, Molotov, Blys, Atlanta, Katori, Smith and gold that I bought with money....

I got ArkB, KamiR, all 4 ARP Kongo sisters and all 4 ARP Myoko sisters does that make me a wallet warrior?

Edited by Velvet_Scarlantina

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I got Yuubari, Atago, Scharnhorst, Tirpitz, Molotov, Blys, Atlanta, Katori, Smith and gold that I bought with money....

I got ArkB, KamiR, all 4 ARP Kongo sisters and all 4 ARP Myoko sisters does that make me a wallet warrior?

Yes. :hiding:

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Definitely yes, As am I.

All players know that you have to grind and train to get anywhere in this game, but playing premium ships is just one of the ways to make credits and train captains.

@OP, Wallet warriors are always inherent in online games. They are needed to ensure the game is continually updated and attracting new players.

Without them, you probably wouldn't be able to play this game.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

For the wallet warriors, you can spend all the money but did you tried all the non premium ships in the tech tree ? Where is the fun and adventure ? Any rookie can spend money on premium ship. Plenty of package starting at tier 8. No need to grind from the bottom barrel. I seen most rookies mislead by a higher tier ship can improve their skills.

Dude... u cant blame us. Tech tree ships are boring. Grinding sucks. I only play T7 and T8, where the most fun is for me.

Definitely yes, As am I.

All players know that you have to grind and train to get anywhere in this game, but playing premium ships is just one of the ways to make credits and train captains.

@OP, Wallet warriors are always inherent in online games. They are needed to ensure the game is continually updated and attracting new players.

Without them, you probably wouldn't be able to play this game.

Finally, I agree with you 100% mate. I am happy to contribute even if it is tiny.

OP and alike minded players, hate Wallet warriors all you want, we dont really care :P

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

i have grind all line of cruisers and battlesheeps to T7 and T8 and just recently bought kamikaze and few days ago leningrad

i'm far from wallet warrior :D

Beta Tester
40 posts
10,376 battles

I bought the full closed beta ships package (all 3 ships) for access to closed beta. Omg I've been a wallet warrior since closed beta?! (Sudden realisation):ohmy:

199 posts
18,023 battles

From this discussion, most of the players don't want non premium ships . I have to agree wallet warriors paying for the game development . Maybe WOWS should take note that non premium ships sucks ! It is time to upgrade our non premium ships to compete against the wallet warriors . Non premium ships are not target dummies.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

From this discussion, most of the players don't want non premium ships . I have to agree wallet warriors paying for the game development . Maybe WOWS should take note that non premium ships sucks ! It is time to upgrade our non premium ships to compete against the wallet warriors . Non premium ships are not target dummies.

But you do realize that, only about 1% players (my guess) are in the forum. So, I would say, no, players prefer non premium in most cases.