Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
windsorsmith

Ranked battles with tier 7?

5 comments in this topic

9 posts
2,343 battles

Hi. I'm pretty new to warships, and haven't played ranked battles yet. I'm currently stuck with tier 4 ships (have been playing lots of different lines) but I want to play ranked battles. If I buy a tier 7 ship from the store, will I be able to play ranked battles from rank 23? I have unlocked level 11 which gives me access to ranked battles, but I don't have a high tier ship yet.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Nope, you can't. Ranked battles this season is available for tier6 and 8 only (with the first half ranks use tier6, later half use tier8). Although if you managed to get to top rank, you can use tier10.

Still, seeing how your top ship is only tier4, I'd say you should get better at the game first before attempting ranked battles, for both your own's and teammates' sake since it's a very competitive playing field, not recommended for new players.

Ranked battles usually yearns less exp and credits than standard battle, the main reason to play there is to get the Jolly Roger Flag (which is necessary to obtain certain rare ship, USS Flint only for now, but more could come).

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

599 posts
7,576 battles

Think..

Atlanta: shoot over mountain and hide

Scharnhost: Cruiser killer

Saipan: Tier IX planes

Flint: Smoke and is a atlanta class

And your tier IV, just wait for the next season

Sign in to follow this