You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scommy

Teammates in smaller ships ramming my BBs

20 comments in this topic

71 posts
4,020 battles

Hi

I regularly find my BBs having to take evasive action from teammates. Smaller ships getting in front of me and stopping broadside so I cant avoid hitting them. Or they will cut across in front of me real close then veer into me so my bow scrapes along their hull. 

Are people doing this to get compensation from me?

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

On the upside, the OP's BB is actually pushing with his team. We need more of this.

On the downside, you play bumper cars with them.

If they won't move out of the way, you adapt and get a position that's less crowded.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

I stop in front of friendly BBs to make them stay inside cap circles.

It's always a win-win Situation even if they don't understand why I'm there.

Although I'm very happy that team ramming doesn't have the same result as enemy ramming...

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,952 battles

Maybe some one wants to see your big and shiny battleship in so-close range........

Also note that he scratches you because he envies you....

:D:D:D

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

lol, I had a game over the weekend where it was so bad I told everyone else to just stay away and I'll take the cap with an Iowa (65% health), and 2 Fubukis covering it. I felt it was safer and less frustrating... (It was, I took all 3 out with my ​Gneisenau) lol

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

there are lot of (Edited) out there. there are times when i'm not loaded yet on the game then suddenly there someone ram me, instead of apologizing he blame be because i was  not moving... JFC

Insults, Post Edited, User Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

333 posts
17,263 battles

sometimes when they ram me and try to push me off course I adjust my rudder so that I go the course I intend to go.they become my personal meatshield from torps enemy AP/HE  some captains get very slaty bout this even turning their own guns on me.recently this happened while I was under heavy frie from stealth fring cruisers while I got behind an island in my ggeisenau. I stopped and the friendly was firing into the island directly at me.Maybe he was zoomed in or something but either way anyone who fires at me deliberately is my enemy. He was 3-4 km away from me and broadside on to me and moving very slowly  and before I could get my guns to bear on him the enemies sunk him.

505 posts
4,220 battles

Hi

I regularly find my BBs having to take evasive action from teammates. Smaller ships getting in front of me and stopping broadside so I cant avoid hitting them. Or they will cut across in front of me real close then veer into me so my bow scrapes along their hull. 

its okay this isnt wot where the heavy tank pays the light tank

ramming is quite normal so meh but it can sink ships

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Hi

In the new eco there is no compensation what so ever so meh do as you please

I always say sorry when that happens and other player says sorry as well so it was mistake on both sides