You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rotten_Pumpkin

High tier battles

11 comments in this topic

40 posts
3,531 battles

has anyone else noticed the increase in t9-10 BB's that just refuse to push with team and bow-in camp on the border. is there a genuine advantage or tactical reason for this or is it just cowardice?    just a little curious about it:unsure:

112 posts
5,463 battles

has anyone else noticed the increase in t9-10 BB's that just refuse to push with team and bow-in camp on the border. is there a genuine advantage or tactical reason for this or is it just cowardice?    just a little curious about it:unsure:

That's not a new thing alas, just part of the meta

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Nope, didn't notice. Wait, is that on the increase now? In my games they come up to the cap and sit on it, and it is really hard to push out enemy BBs from the cap with gun boats.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Nah

The current slightly change from completely Camping

To Peek a boo tactics (WITH BATTLESHIPS)

Especially the likes of Izumo and Iowa

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

The main reason for this is High tier DD......

and the system....

If BB go aggressively then DD punishes BB with long range unevitable torpedos.....

And if you put out the flood then CA put you on fire.

You are just dying slowly......

So what the BB get something  for tanking the damage? Nothing...... but minus credits.

Even though WG changed the repair bill for the High tier but didn't change the meta......

That's why they just set back and fire some APs 

whether their team is winning or losing, because all things they can do is this.....

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

i am not sure, but bow on camping on bb doesnt work if you are far away like 17/18km. its easier to citadel them cause the shell doesn't go straight. i am not so sure but i think i can do more damage more on people that are sitting far back in the map.

683 posts
7,335 battles

Well, I do found that more BB is pushing up.

When I play BB I usually try to push up a little, maybe at a range enough to chase away enemy CA from attacking my team DD effectively. If it's close enough and I'm confident enough I would take pop shots on enemy DD as well. Of course, that will mean a lot of incoming shells as well.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

The main reason for this is High tier DD......

and the system....

If BB go aggressively then DD punishes BB with long range unevitable torpedos.....

And if you put out the flood then CA put you on fire.

You are just dying slowly......

So what the BB get something  for tanking the damage? Nothing...... but minus credits.

Even though WG changed the repair bill for the High tier but didn't change the meta......

That's why they just set back and fire some APs 

whether their team is winning or losing, because all things they can do is this.....

High tier DDs are hardly any problems for high tier BBs.The main problem is the lack of support and coward team mates who will let you die if you try to push.

High tier DDs torp are easy to deal with by just using WASD hacks but facing off against several ships especially a group of cruisers while the rest of the team are camping at the back not so much.

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

High tier DDs are hardly any problems for high tier BBs.The main problem is the lack of support and coward team mates who will let you die if you try to push.

High tier DDs torp are easy to deal with by just using WASD hacks but facing off against several ships especially a group of cruisers while the rest of the team are camping at the back not so much.

Then I will ask you some questions.

Why did WG try to erase japanese DD long distance torpedo in the high tier?

And why WG nerfed Udaloi and Khabarovsk?

If high tier DDs don't do any harm to nowadays meta, why WG try to nerf them?