You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
karrablaster123

Divisions for Ranked

33 comments in this topic

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Why are there no divisions allowed for Ranked?

I would like an option which guarantees that I will have atleast two competent players on my team who speak English.... (i.e. Division)

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

if you want to division

1.go to software that can talk together

2.countdown to start game

3.waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for the battle

4.oppersite or same team up to mm

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Because it gives divisions an edge over their competitors. That and it guarantees that players can only carry themselves into a win.

That is 3/7 player that is guaranteed knows their skills. Almost half of the fleet.
I have seen some div got double Kraken. Too OP.

Can I brag?

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Why are there no divisions allowed for Ranked?
I would like an option which guarantees that I will have atleast two competent players on my team who speak English.... (i.e. Division)

We have team battles so play that one instead. I'm not against your idea but it would just mess up real idea of ranked battles.

Ranked battles is for the players who really want to show their skill and communication between their random team mates and it is a different thing that some Japanese or Chinese guys don't wanna talk in English but I'm sure that they understand and read English(And there those who think that their native language is better than English and they don't even wanna take a look at what other's are trying to tell then they must stop playing which they wont)

I don't really think that they understand function buttons we press for communication.

This is just reply for that you said you want div because people speak those box languages

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

That is 3/7 player that is guaranteed knows their skills. Almost half of the fleet.

I have seen some div got double Kraken. Too OP.

I have only seen this twice, one done by Great Stein Grenadier. But 8-10 kills among our div is pretty common these days. kek. I remember a game where I got 4 kills, Stein got 3, Fadhz got 3 (Kutuzov, amagi benson). Poor enemy team.

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

In rank, you fight to win to compete against each other for the rank and scores (specially if you are losing). This doesn't go well with division where players support each other in div to guarantee a win. And if all the super unicums start diving up, better to play a team battle instead of ranked.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

In rank, you fight to win to compete against each other for the rank and scores (specially if you are losing). This doesn't go well with division where players support each other in div to guarantee a win. And if all the super unicums start diving up, better to play a team battle instead of ranked.

And then the unicums form a team and sail through the seas like a bunch of pirates raiding unarmed merchant ships.

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

Just say you're gonna be one of them :teethhappy::trollface:

Ya think?

Last night Haku said this on discord, we could make a Team Asia to fight against NA and EU team, Possibly RU team as well and the team can be formed just by picking players from discord channel. Stein is obviously the captain.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Ya think?

Last night Haku said this on discord, we could make a Team Asia to fight against NA and EU team, Possibly RU team as well and the team can be formed just by picking players from discord channel. Stein is obviously the captain.

:medal:  Give him this medal :honoring: Good luck with those battles

[APS]
80 posts
6,459 battles

Aaagh, no.   Makes it even more of a lottery than it is now. 

31 posts
5,558 battles

Its might work because Ranked battle atm feels like WG use the idea of Team battle but instead of 6 people you know, they give us 6 random people and make 7 people to team work like they have practiced many times with each others :yes_cap: A division of 2 or 3 ( these number might need to change, its just an example ) might work since you have a person/people to trust and willing to cooperate with you.

Edited by ImHikaruCat

1,162 posts

Can I brag?

-unnecessary bragging video-

Plis stay away from my MM stein. You cheeky little rock.

I have only seen this twice, one done by Great Stein Grenadier. But 8-10 kills among our div is pretty common these days. kek. I remember a game where I got 4 kills, Stein got 3, Fadhz got 3 (Kutuzov, amagi benson). Poor enemy team.

You, Stein and any other unicums can get off from my game. Except if you guys on my team.

Once, meet Suzy in sealclubbing match, got stomped... hard. *sigh*

Ya think?

Umikaze (Guns only)

Hakuryu (Secondary only)

Matches please. :teethhappy:

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Ya think?

You had that conversation while I slept early for once?

Why do the interesting things only happen when I'm not around?

Plis stay away from my MM stein. You cheeky little rock.

You, Stein and any other unicums can get off from my game. Except if you guys on my team.

Once, meet Suzy in sealclubbing match, got stomped... hard. *sigh*

Join the dark side.

We have an elitist Discord channel.

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

671 posts
1,508 battles

Its a conspiracy!

Edited by ShadoPulse

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

I gave you a knock, you didn't respond. So we thought it would be a perfect time to discuss about your OPness.

1,162 posts

Join the dark side.

We have an elitist Discord channel.

I would love to, but I need to wait for better setup and internet. *sigh* o(-(

HeroOfWind said you guys uses TeamSpeak, but you said you guys uses Discord. I am confused.

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

If WG allows division for ranked game.

I'm definitely sure that we have to see boxes people..........

□□□□□□□□□□!

□□□□□□□□□

□□□□□□□□

And also note that what happened in old rank game was.......

If 1 rank player meet his friend on the other team.

Then he do everything to lose his team to make his friend rank 1.......

On the opposite he do everything to win his team to win to make his friend a rank1.

What my point is if wg put division in the rank game,

the rank game will be the league of rank 1 players, and other players have to be friend of rank 1 players to win the match.

Otherwise they will continuous lose......