Sign in to follow this  
awsomea3

Aegis7, an Australian gaming community.

4 comments in this topic

11 posts
3,403 battles

Hello everyone

After spending some time around the Reddit and playing World of Warships, I have seen a few posts from people looking for a clan to play with.

Because we don't have the clans system in game, I wanted to put a post up here for people in a similar boat (pun intended) that are English speaking playing on the Asia server.

Currently Aegis7 is an Australia based mature gaming community that is expanding into different games, and we have a few members that have played world of warships for a while now. We are wanting to have more people to play with that simply enjoy playing WOW's that are friendly and want others to play with. While our play-style can range from casual chatting in the team speak while blowing other ships up across the map, to tight serious ops, we give it our best and have a great time in the process. 

If things so far have piqued your interest and you want to check it out ether get in contact with the following people in game or me on the forums.

awsomea3

Firmbie

Or check out our website here at

https://gaming.aegis7.com/

Make an account and we can get you on our teamspeak 3 server, get gaming and introduce you to the team.

Edited by awsomea3

3 posts

Currently Aegis 7

Don't let The Legislator know you put that space in there. He is very . . . particular about it : )

Also if you have TS3 downloaded feel free to jump into our Sydney based server and talk shit with us. The first time you connect you will be prompted to increase your security ID. Just let your PC do it's thing

Address: ag7.aegis7.com

Pass: BOATS

Edited by 5cott

3 posts
1,482 battles

Sounds good, ive been looking for a Clan/Gaming groups for WoWs since I started a bit under a month ago.

It really feels like a game that can really benefit from some teamwork, as opposed to the free for all that it generally turns into.

I currently have T7 Jap BB,CA, and DD. I haven't really branched out into other countries yet and couldn't get into the CV game.

I'll make an account on your forums and get to know you all a bit. And jump into Teamspeak when i get home.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Currently the Asian server does not allow for clans/groups. You are welcome to request for team mates for team battles (when they are running) and of course, post in the correct section.

Thread closed

~lengxv6