You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captn5Stars

A New Season... with 1 little vessel...

3 comments in this topic

26 posts
7,433 battles

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to a new season of Ranked Battle because, well you all know, Random is Random...

And I do well in Tier 6 for 3 games and BAM, Tier 8 Ships only now... Awesome, I only have 1... So when I die I get to wait before playing again and there's no option for any other format of play for me now other than RANDOM! Which I Loathe!

This combined with the fact Nothing has changed to enhance team play or pre-game organisation and I'm left wondering 'Why when in 2003 I was playing a game where one could 'pre plan' a round and a commander could give out new strategies in game is this not present today in SUCH a GREAT GAME..'... 

Mind Blown... Please... Please please.. if you need help just ask but please... this is such a bad start I refuse to purchase more doubloons until the community kinda gets what they've patiently asked for..

ps I've never spent as much money with a game company as I have with you.

With that in mind I'd love to see the improvements so many players have asked for regarding planning games and having better in game strategy and coordination options like auto divisions based on spawn and boat type/map combo etc...

Come one... so much to offer... such disappointing game play... so limited... please innovate.. just steal stuff that was done 16 years ago and make it your own... please.. ok im done, thanks;)

26 posts
7,433 battles

Upon Further Assessment... RANKED is a massive let down because,,,,

1. One can't coordinate a game with random ppl via typing.. it's to hard to react with key strokes...

2. One can't pre-organise a single thing, not one

3. It only takes 1 random twat, say, our only DD, to head out to die and there goes my next rank... again... and again... and again...

It's just really disappointing... Is there a place in the forums where actual developers are discussing changes they're making?

If the next update doesn't include something that shows at the very least a step in the right direction I'm out of here... certainly not spending until I can 'enjoy' this game again... the high level play is atrocious.. 

Edited by Captn5Stars