NZLBROTHERS2016

I have changed my mind WOWS is STUPID

152 comments in this topic

104 posts
7 battles

War Gaming realize this I am quitting World of Warships because even for a $15,000 Rush Z170 gaming computer the game is too much it crashes and crashes and crashes and crashes and I never hear the end of it, I made a post earlier on asking for help they said reinstall the game I did that and well guess what now my game is crashing even MORE it crashes up to 14 times a day, I am not running my over-loader which I use for testing purposes, I have the game on low as [content removed] graphics to see if that would help it didn't so now I have decided because World of Warships is too much for a $15,000 computer I have decided to delete it for good also no I don't have any mods installed so that cannot be the issue please if anyone out there has any idea what is going on I will be happy to listen to your suggestions on how to fix this because I AM SICK TO DEATH OF IT!!!!!!!!

Profanity. Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

295 posts
6,604 battles

Meanwhile I'm playing on my potato laptop with 20 fps average, but my game never crashes so I get that going for me, which is nice

3 posts

Have you ever thought that it was a hardware problem?

When things usually start crashing, reinstalling is one of the first options - didn't work for you.

Try this: Backup your files (if you have a backup drive, make a complete partition backup of your OS) and try running the game on a freshly installed OS.

Alternate: Extend partition by 80GB, install Windows and WoWs on that. If it works, it's something wrong with your current OS, settings etc..

Could try to troubleshoot further, but that's the easiest way to make things work again.

Super Tester
218 posts
2,157 battles

it almost never crashes for me, something must be wrong with your PC.

Do you play any other games?

Does it crash with other games?

What are you running in the background when you run WOWS?

give us the specs of your PC please. most likely a driver conflict

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

For me I used to crash a lot on my windows laptop because of bad memory (RAM), so that might be the case. I doubt it's software related, since most people can run the game fine, although if it is then it would be (a) graphics driver issue or (b) installation issue. You will be surprised how many times it's because the soft and hardware is up to date but the driver isn't.

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

The game has crashed a couple of times for me. But it also crashes occasionally running other games to. I do not think it WoWs specific in any way at all.

Beta Tester
908 posts

gave you advice based on my experiences. Once fixed I havnt had a crash for 4 months and I don't think I will again.

You need to hire people that know how to fix your computer. It's not the game thats the problem.

I spent 1.5k on my z170.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

What if I tell you

Your computer isn't in good condition 

When people spent $1,5k on a PC they never blame their PC from being faulty :D

My game haven't crashed even once, ever. And I run it with all settings cranked and constant recording on the background. Never had any issue. Probably because I'm running the all powerful Windows 7.

EDIT: I just look up OP's computer online, this should be what he got.

LOL $1,5k PC and you only get i5, 8GB RAM & RX 460 for all that cash? AHAHAHAHA

Edited by Eurobeat

66 posts
1,373 battles

Wow, my computer is 5 timescheaper than yours and it never crashes when running WoWS. Time to send your rig back to the shop and request some service.

1,829 posts
8,037 battles

War Gaming realize this I am quitting World of Warships because even for a $15,000 Rush Z170 gaming computer the game is too much it crashes and crashes and crashes and crashes and I never hear the end of it, I made a post earlier on asking for help they said reinstall the game I did that and well guess what now my game is crashing even MORE it crashes up to 14 times a day, I am not running my over-loader which I use for testing purposes, I have the game on low as [content removed] graphics to see if that would help it didn't so now I have decided because World of Warships is too much for a $15,000 computer I have decided to delete it for good also no I don't have any mods installed so that cannot be the issue please if anyone out there has any idea what is going on I will be happy to listen to your suggestions on how to fix this because I AM SICK TO DEATH OF IT!!!!!!!!

Calm down man, maybe you need to replace your RAM and that GB of yours

Quote updated.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Try uninstalling the Anniversary Windows 10 updates. I uninstalled them and it worked fine for me after that.

If you check out about that Anniversary update, it causes PCs to go into a reboot cycle periodically and Microsoft still hasn't fix it yet

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

When people spent $15k on a PC they never blame their PC from being faulty :D

My game haven't crashed even once, ever. And I run it with all settings cranked and constant recording on the background. Never had any issue. Probably because I'm running the all powerful Windows 7.

LOL $15k PC and you only get i5, 8GB RAM & RX 460 for all that cash? AHAHAHAHA

LOL... that is a rip off.....

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Try uninstalling the Anniversary Windows 10 updates. I uninstalled them and it worked fine for me after that.

If you check out about that Anniversary update, it causes PCs to go into a reboot cycle periodically and Microsoft still hasn't fix it yet

Speaking of which, I kinda want my windows 7 back, windows 10 feels wonky for me

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

When people spent $15k on a PC they never blame their PC from being faulty :D

LOL $15k PC and you only get i5, 8GB RAM & RX 460 for all that cash? AHAHAHAHA

Did he add an additional 0 or something?

I highly doubt that computer would go for that much. Heck with that money you could get two or three super high-end computers.

66 posts
1,373 battles

Speaking of which, I kinda want my windows 7 back, windows 10 feels wonky for me

Could restore your computer back to Windows 7 though that may not be such a great idea as Microsoft is stopping support for it soon.

But yeah, I miss Windows 7...