You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Reduce ship point worth or extra bonus for making enemy team deplete their points

8 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

So I just had an Iowa game and we won WAY TOO FAST, depleted their points in under 8 minutes and I got the second on the team with a mere 1.1k base XP, lose some credits because I didn't have enough time to cover the costs. So maybe the point values for ships should be reduced, to prevent extra fast winning and losing credits. I lost 30k as the second on the team, I'm sure all my other teammates are pretty annoyed that they have such a low XP and credit income because I killed those enemy cruisers too fast...

Or maybe we can get our repairs reduced/ XP and credit income boosted by a percentage when we deplete he enemy's points? Especially in domination where if we force the enemy out of all caps and they can't gain any points at all 

I'm salty

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

they also reduce the reward from capturing related by MASSIVE degree

"oh you just capture a Stronghold? now try spot your enemy 'that already spotted  by stronghold's radar'  RIP my Exp and credits in that game

683 posts
7,358 battles

I think maybe WG should individualized each ships weightage and ratio of credit and XP earning. For instance, cruiser uses radar/hydro to spot enemy has a heavier reward compared to causing fire damage to BBs, or DD gets higher reward for spotting enemy ships. These maybe even split down to different lines of same class of ships e.g. USN, Russian, IJN DDs.

And, maybe the winning team should be rewarded for getting an early victory, like XP and credits earned multiply by certain ratio for each minutes saved?

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I get the impression this is being looked at on an individual basis. I have yet to see any one complain they got too much in a match ;). My question being what would be your average income over 20 battles?

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

I'll happily take my measly 20k damage and 9k cost from a tier VIII battle, because it's a miracle that I actually supported a game, didn't die, and won, though I do agree that the economy for early ending games should be looked into.

66 posts
1,373 battles

I get the impression this is being looked at on an individual basis. I have yet to see any one complain they got too much in a match ;). My question being what would be your average income over 20 battles?

Dealt only 80k damage in my Bayern and lost, but got 200k credits because everyone was shooting at me and missing because either:

A) Their aim is just terrible (weekend players)

B) The RNG Gods are please with me for detonating a sacrificial Cleveland to them