Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FG_IMONABOAT

Big shout out to all the potatoes

20 comments in this topic

350 posts

Hi potatoes,

Before going into a ranked battle, please ensure grandfather who pedals the generator to supply the electricity for your 15 year old PC is awake, and that your dial up internet connection is stable.

Or

Please ensure that you have enough coins in the slot at the net cafe to enable you to actually play a battle.

Because this number of afkers can't be explained by 'people' who just don't care, right? Every. Flaming. Battle. 

Asia Server, even after the experience that was WoT Asia, you never cease to amaze me.

I'll never get to rank 15 at this rate. My patience allows maybe 5 battles a night, after that, I've had enough cultural difference to last til the next night. All I ask is two battles in a row that do not include afkers, potatoes, anyone with Yamato in their name or any form of anime reference.

Too much to ask?

671 posts
1,508 battles

The last sentence was self explanatory, I mean were in the ASIAN server, what more to expect.

Edited by ShadoPulse

525 posts
7,946 battles

All I ask is two battles in a row that do not include afkers, potatoes, anyone with Yamato in their name or any form of anime reference.

Most of those guys are already in rank 10 and lower

350 posts

Very next FLAMING battle, Capt Special here with the totally original historical name (they're normally potatoes) just sails off yonder and does sfa. (sweet [content removed] all).

[content removed]

WoWs Asia, you can go eat a big bag of whatever you prefer.

Profanity, naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

Dis is why I never touch Ranked Battles....:sceptic:

I feel sorry for those those who experience the same thing. :unsure:

334 posts
13,028 battles

What never fails to amaze me is people who honestly expect any different from a free to play online multi player game. Regardless of race, color, creed or global position.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Ranked battles, seasonal salt generator since season one.

Well I got to rank 15, but I gotta practice more with the new orleans. See you in a bit, and good luck!

PS the Aoba is great in ranked. Just get your BBs to kill CA, CA to kill DD first and then burn BBs.

Alpha Tester
18 posts
2,725 battles

So.. U just unlucky person..

Wrong time..

Wrong team..

Wrong ship..

Keep trying.. Hehe..

May luck be with you..

May good rng be with you

683 posts
7,358 battles

I'm temporarily catching a breath at Rank 10, and very afraid of taking another step ahead. Man, Ranked battle is not suitable for a person with fragile heart like me :P

OP, I do suggest IF you happen to lose on first 2 matches on a night, suggest to stop for a while, log off, have a cup of drink, then try again. The grind is worth it, lots of flags, and the cost reduction flags is kind of useful :) 

31 posts
5,558 battles

My temporary solution: try to play late at night and do NOT play on weekend. And keep this in mind, carry or lose :) Hope you will not meet potatoes again :great:

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

I am noob, Also a potato. But rather, I prefer to help those with nice manners. Those without..best I can do is completely ignore them - no matter what the cost is. Rank or no rank - its still a game, and, its still the same game.

(From the poor, only have -Fubuki- player)

Sign in to follow this