You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Monkey_D_Junsenba

Practice Together

7 comments in this topic

2 posts
735 battles

Hi guys ...am Newbie in here so am want to learning something from all of you and make this game better to be playing...ok i want to talk is about Invisible ship ? what is invicible ship ? i dont know...... some Ship truly can be Invisible  for example Destroyer he can Invisible because it have smoke  but rather than that some ship was ABLE to be INVISIBLE in right condition..in my opinion that was strange because truly am Battleship User  and i know how Dificult to kill the Ship who can use that Invisible 

My question is if Cruiser / Destroyer can be INVISIBLE and doin her tactic when he call that tactic is a Ninja walk or Invisible Fire with torpedo in My Battleship ..in Range less that 3KM  what Battleship To do to avoid that 5-7 torpedo Direct to us??  in 10 time  me meet the NINJA walk 10 time am die instanly that skill was amazingly good i cant counter that skill

Next is what is BATTLESHIP in my opinion battleship was Destructive Ship in range with powerfull projectile in T7 Battlehip was have maximum Range 21km-27km i think all of you know that.....but thats was not make Battleship is good , that make a Battleship Weak .....what ? Yeah Battleship its a WEAK , what is  option or my opinion  make such ridicoulus think about Battleship was WEAK

1. Battleship Vs Battleship , we have a the best MAIN TURRET range in War Of Warship but if am hit some Battleship that was EZ to just got hit or be hitted by enemy....i dont have any problem vs Battleship at all if that was IZUMO or anything

2 Battleship VS Carrier in T4 - T7 of My battleship i cant kill that one...i can kill that one in a view condition...for example i can kill Carrier if he was the last one......carrier he can kill me is the most Ez Ship to kill, Carrier was the Dangerous ship how we counter that flying two aircraft bring some torpedo and our Carrier say to me F6  and am die with 8 torpedo 2KM directly from me.....How  we Battleship to counter that 2 Aircraft bring some Torpedo ....How ?

3 Battleship VS Cruiser .... yeah cruiser the most or the best favorit ship, every match i have a lot lot lot cruiser.....ok am noob to kill that one.... why?...... my Projectile can be evade so EZ in 15-21km .....cruiser has have best Manuver ever ....and  am know something Funny my projectile has have been WARNED so enemy know the Bullet was come to her .......how we can shoot properly if enemy has have Good Manuver and get Caution if my Projectile come to her lol .....this is so funny all of you will be get Warned shoot  this is not fair even that torpedo i got warned in 3 Km how that be FAIR :D ........how we can Shoot Properly Battleship was KING of MAIN turret but we shoot enemy and enemy got WARNING to escape the Bullet our Main Turret was Useles

4 Battleship VS Destroyer....... Ninja Move lol..... extremely Manuver the Great Determination Of Annoying ...yeah this is Ship was terrible in Defense but very hard to shoot have torpedo  and so cute to be killed but in that cute ship has have BLOODTHIRSTY mind to killing some one this is cute ship is nothing just anoying her torpedo can be predict  IF I CAN SEE HER

now in my explaination my oppinion what if the Cruiser the destroyer and CV can be HOLLOW or INVISIBLE or UNDETECTED that was not fair Battleship cant counter that skill we have LOW MANUVER  to Waste time of REALOADING dont have any skill to READ  TORPEDO MOVE 

now i hope u can help me to be good player thanks

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Hi guys ...am Newbie in here so am want to learning something from all of you and make this game better to be playing...ok i want to talk is about Invisible ship ? what is invicible ship ? i dont know...... some Ship truly can be Invisible  for example Destroyer he can Invisible because it have smoke  but rather than that some ship was ABLE to be INVISIBLE in right condition..in my opinion that was strange because truly am Battleship User  and i know how Dificult to kill the Ship who can use that Invisible 

My question is if Cruiser / Destroyer can be INVISIBLE and doin her tactic when he call that tactic is a Ninja walk or Invisible Fire with torpedo in My Battleship ..in Range less that 3KM  what Battleship To do to avoid that 5-7 torpedo Direct to us??  in 10 time  me meet the NINJA walk 10 time am die instanly that skill was amazingly good i cant counter that skill

No ship is invisible at 3km unless they're either.

1. Behind an island, or

2. In smoke.

Solution? Be wary approaching islands, keep an eye on the minimap (click on the gear, toggle display of last known locations of enemy ships), and don't approach smoke. Otherwise, don't sail in a straight line. Problem solved.

Next is what is BATTLESHIP in my opinion battleship was Destructive Ship in range with powerfull projectile in T7 Battlehip was have maximum Range 21km-27km i think all of you know that.....but thats was not make Battleship is good , that make a Battleship Weak .....what ? Yeah Battleship its a WEAK , what is  option or my opinion  make such ridicoulus think about Battleship was WEAK

1. Battleship Vs Battleship , we have a the best MAIN TURRET range in War Of Warship but if am hit some Battleship that was EZ to just got hit or be hitted by enemy....i dont have any problem vs Battleship at all if that was IZUMO or anything

2 Battleship VS Carrier in T4 - T7 of My battleship i cant kill that one...i can kill that one in a view condition...for example i can kill Carrier if he was the last one......carrier he can kill me is the most Ez Ship to kill, Carrier was the Dangerous ship how we counter that flying two aircraft bring some torpedo and our Carrier say to me F6  and am die with 8 torpedo 2KM directly from me.....How  we Battleship to counter that 2 Aircraft bring some Torpedo ....How ?

3 Battleship VS Cruiser .... yeah cruiser the most or the best favorit ship, every match i have a lot lot lot cruiser.....ok am noob to kill that one.... why?...... my Projectile can be evade so EZ in 15-21km .....cruiser has have best Manuver ever ....and  am know something Funny my projectile has have been WARNED so enemy know the Bullet was come to her .......how we can shoot properly if enemy has have Good Manuver and get Caution if my Projectile come to her lol .....this is so funny all of you will be get Warned shoot  this is not fair even that torpedo i got warned in 3 Km how that be FAIR :D ........how we can Shoot Properly Battleship was KING of MAIN turret but we shoot enemy and enemy got WARNING to escape the Bullet our Main Turret was Useles

4 Battleship VS Destroyer....... Ninja Move lol..... extremely Manuver the Great Determination Of Annoying ...yeah this is Ship was terrible in Defense but very hard to shoot have torpedo  and so cute to be killed but in that cute ship has have BLOODTHIRSTY mind to killing some one this is cute ship is nothing just anoying her torpedo can be predict  IF I CAN SEE HER

Just because you can shoot at 15-21km doesn't mean you *should*. Optimum battleship range is 12-14km. 15km max, and that's for people who're good at aiming. If you can't hit, sail closer until you can. Read up on battleship guides.

Countering carriers is done as such:

1. Don't sail off solo. A lone ship is easy pickings for a carrier, whilst a ship together with its fleet has overlapping AA fields that make a carrier think twice of attacking, lest it lose planes. This means no hanging back alone either - sail with your fleet.

2. Situational awareness, situational awareness, situational awareness. Planes are detected many, many kilometres before they can even attack, and take some time to fly towards you. Whenever carrier planes are remotely looking like they're going towards you, you take evasive maneuvers. You want to put torpedo bombers either directly ahead or behind you, and dive bombers approaching by your broadside. If you wait until they're attacking to dodge, it's already too late.

Battleships are built to kill cruisers, and they do so ridiculously easily - all it takes is one or two hits in the right spot to ruin a cruiser's day. But this requires you to hit the cruisers in the first place, and the further away you shoot them from, the more time they have to dodge. Knowing when, where and how to shoot is a key part of battleship play, and if you don't learn it, you're not going to perform well.

Honestly, I think you need a lot more practice, especially at the lower tiers - grab a Fusou, or preferably Wyoming or Kaiser, take it into co-op or low-tier PvP, learn how to drive your boat better. You've got a 13% main battery hit rate, and that's absolutely abysmal - to put it into perspective, my *secondary AI-controlled, non-manual boosted* hitrate is higher than your main battery hitrate. That's...really problematic.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Watch Notser, iChase, Aerroon, Flamu and some other YouTubers they will teach you to get better. Don't try to execute Eurobeat's stuff you will get yourself killed as it's for experienced players only:teethhappy:

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Watch Notser, iChase, Aerroon, Flamu and some other YouTubers they will teach you to get better. Don't try to execute Eurobeat's stuff you will get yourself killed as it's for experienced players only:teethhappy:

Aww but I watched Eurobeat get torped in smoke yesterday in a Sims.

To OP: Don't run off alone, if you see smoke get a cruiser with hydroacoustic search to scout it out for you. And don't sail near islands. Battleships never sail near islands or into smoke unless you are certain there are no enemies DDs within torpedo range

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

To be effective in battleship, you need to put more focus on that thing called "Minimap". Enable the setting for showing "Last known position of ships". If a flank is heavy with enemy battleships, do not push the flank, try to delay it, if they are just few cruisers, you can lead a charge. But the thing you experienced about CA and DD, some battleships can do that as well (Example NC can lob shells over the mountains on some location of some maps). You have to anticipate torps instead of trying to avoid it when you see them. Every few seconds think about if there is a possibility of incoming torps.

Never drive at constant speed to a fixed direction. Always try to push a flank where your team's DDs are ahead.BB optimal range is 8 to 14 km, but don't rush in before the half time.take it slow, you just have to be the second line, not in enemy's base. Don't be afraid to shoot at DDs, Battleships APs are the second best thing to "Devastating strike" on a DD after torps (we dont count detonation).

For CV, you don't really need to kill the actual ship, as long as you can kill the plane, you are reducing CV's capabilities because they have limited reserve. When they run out of planes, they cant do anything really.

Use fighter plane instead of spotter. Trying to shoot at 20km + is a really bad habit. Fighter will give you great visibility of torps on a 4km radius.

2 posts
735 battles

No ship is invisible at 3km unless they're either.

1. Behind an island, or

2. In smoke.

Solution? Be wary approaching islands, keep an eye on the minimap (click on the gear, toggle display of last known locations of enemy ships), and don't approach smoke. Otherwise, don't sail in a straight line. Problem solved.

Just because you can shoot at 15-21km doesn't mean you *should*. Optimum battleship range is 12-14km. 15km max, and that's for people who're good at aiming. If you can't hit, sail closer until you can. Read up on battleship guides.

Countering carriers is done as such:

1. Don't sail off solo. A lone ship is easy pickings for a carrier, whilst a ship together with its fleet has overlapping AA fields that make a carrier think twice of attacking, lest it lose planes. This means no hanging back alone either - sail with your fleet.

2. Situational awareness, situational awareness, situational awareness. Planes are detected many, many kilometres before they can even attack, and take some time to fly towards you. Whenever carrier planes are remotely looking like they're going towards you, you take evasive maneuvers. You want to put torpedo bombers either directly ahead or behind you, and dive bombers approaching by your broadside. If you wait until they're attacking to dodge, it's already too late.

Battleships are built to kill cruisers, and they do so ridiculously easily - all it takes is one or two hits in the right spot to ruin a cruiser's day. But this requires you to hit the cruisers in the first place, and the further away you shoot them from, the more time they have to dodge. Knowing when, where and how to shoot is a key part of battleship play, and if you don't learn it, you're not going to perform well.

Honestly, I think you need a lot more practice, especially at the lower tiers - grab a Fusou, or preferably Wyoming or Kaiser, take it into co-op or low-tier PvP, learn how to drive your boat better. You've got a 13% main battery hit rate, and that's absolutely abysmal - to put it into perspective, my *secondary AI-controlled, non-manual boosted* hitrate is higher than your main battery hitrate. That's...really problematic.

Give me some link  the Battleship Guide i need to LEARN more !!!

that was make me exited if me can dodge everything enemy tactic and shoot properly at war