Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Storm_Raiser

19th captain skill point

9 comments in this topic

415 posts
10,918 battles

So today I got my first captain to 18 skill points :great: ... then I noticed the amount of XP needed to get the next point. :ohmy:

now I'm wondering why it's set up to be pretty much impossible ... does anyone here know why WG don't want us to have more than 18 captain skill points?

seems a little strange to me :hmm:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

[quote name=

Welcome back! Are there any plans to raise the captain point cap to realistically get 19 points? I have several 18 point captains, and most of them finished their main build with 1 or 2 or 3 left over points that weren't really that useful. I've done theory crafting and have seen that having 19 points would open up new build opportunities that 18 does not. Thanks for you time!

Hello! This cap is an intended temporary limitation. Captain skills improvement pack is currently in developement with several nice changes, including the cap solution. Overall goal is to add new layers of captain "upgrades", add more variety and possible builds, adjust some skills in terms of costs and/or effeciency. I really hope you will be happy with the changes, and find more opportunities both for 18-points captains and for juniors. Stay tuned!

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

They never intended for players to reach it (or haven't though about it).

Only takes 100 games with dragon flags tho.

I had to double check my maths but it will take you about 1000 games with dragon flags to reach 1 xp point shy of 10 million xp. That's if you have good games.

Sign in to follow this