Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Buying Stuff for WoWs

40 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Greeting fellow captain, i just want to know what stuff you buy because you start playing World of Warships? and does the stuff you buy have aa good affect on your winning rate?

Mikan is...Bought a mousepad with The Stars And Stripes upon it, which her friends all thought was too gaudy... but her win-rate went up slightly after she got the mousepad.

For me, i buy a cheep Logitech Headset with Mic so i can use Voice chat while on division.

i also got a new Lenovo Laptop because my old Asus cant even start WoWs in lowest compressed mode....

for the laptop, i play not too good because it still not as smooth as my desktop pc, but buying the headset really make me learn more, coordinate more and get a better result....

139 posts
5,876 battles

I used to buy doubloons for Free XP conversion in my first few months of playing. Now I just buy doubloons to reload the 30 days premium in-game :teethhappy:

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

Bought the 30day premium time once, as well as balloons when there was that credit card event. Guess that was it.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I'm using a standart issue keyboard and mouse, I have a fairly expensive headset but it's old and I'll prolly need a replacement in a year or two.

I honestly see no point in upgrading my hardware for WoWS, dpi doesn't get me much in a game that isn't a quick rts or fps and my keyboard works

just fine.

My pc itself is good enough to play current gen games on high, so there's no reason to upgrade that one either, especially not for WoWS. :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Bought the 30day premium time once, as well as balloons when there was that credit card event. Guess that was it.

dont dress up as clown and gow wandering inthe street holding those Balloons....

other stuff outside the ingame curency?

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

dont dress up as clown and gow wandering inthe street holding those Balloons....

other stuff outside the ingame curency?

​AHAHAHHAA~~~:bajan:
I meant to say doubloons, although I thought balloons sounded far better than doubloons. :great:
Well, maybe we can dress up our ships, attaching balloons to the masts? ITS PARTY TIME!~

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,127 battles

i hope WG do that for next april fool... 

a flying ship...

When you mentioned a flying ship, I imagined the game to be based on 18th century warships for a moment......with full broadside cannons and sails....while flying in the air???? ~Captain Hook?  :trollface:

1,162 posts

Hmm lets see, I bought yoyos to play while I am off the WoWs, some books about Adolf Hitler. The effect of yoyos, my WR is now down and up just like the yoyos. *Everyone wear your tin foil hats!* :trollface: And for the books, my current German BB, Bayern got 80% WR but I expect it to go down sooner or later. :red_button:

I plan to buy new PC(this end year, hopefully), router, ISP subscription, make contest here and a few more yoyos. Man, I realize I am really poor.:D

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Hmm lets see, I bought yoyos to play while I am off the WoWs, some books about Adolf Hitler. The effect of yoyos, my WR is now down and up just like the yoyos. *Everyone wear your tin foil hats!* :trollface: And for the books, my current German BB, Bayern got 80% WR but I expect it to go down sooner or later. :red_button:

I plan to buy new PC(this end year, hopefully), router, ISP subscription, make contest here and a few more yoyos. Man, I realize I am really poor.:D

and a new phone..

also some soda because i drank yours already... :D

-----------------

I do think i need a new mouse ... my current ones sometimes shoot a teammates against my own will.....

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

40% Bayern W/R atm, feelsbadman. :(

Why so many yoyos. :D

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

I bought a toaster to make yummy toast with jam in preparation of the English cruiser line to have with my tea!

683 posts
7,367 battles

I bought a new graphics card for playing WOWS as I was so envy when watching those YouTube videos. Then a new mouse for better control. Also a headset, in which chatting with other unicum players makes me learn a lot from them.

Yup that's about it for now.. Had a few times urged to buy a keyboard recently :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I bought a gaming laptop just so i can play Wows when i move to russia

eROGe?

I buy a beer or two and if it gets really bad then I buy rum instead.

make sure you buy a Can version.. not Glass bottlo ones.... if you anggry and there is a empty can in your desk, you can throw it.. but if it was a glass bottle, it will make a mess

I bought a toaster to make yummy toast with jam in preparation of the English cruiser line to have with my tea!

nice idea.....:tea_cap:

I bought a new graphics card for playing WOWS as I was so envy when watching those YouTube videos. Then a new mouse for better control. Also a headset, in which chatting with other unicum players makes me learn a lot from them.

Yup that's about it for now.. Had a few times urged to buy a keyboard recently :P

stop smasshing keyboard whenever you got detonated

Edited by XP_On

1,162 posts

and a new phone..

also some soda because i drank yours already... :D

-----------------

I do think i need a new mouse ... my current ones sometimes shoot a teammates against my own will.....

But you said "stuff you buy because you start playing WoWs?" I dont think soda and phone fits, but its still on my list anyway. :D

Psst your mouse are controlled by sekrit military experimentz :hiding:

40% Bayern W/R atm, feelsbadman. :(

Why so many yoyos. :D

Dont worry man. My Konig got 10 defeats on her first 10 voyage. Maybe The Good RNGneisenau is waiting for you.:great:

Its actually just 2 more. Did I make it sounds a lot? :teethhappy:

Edited by RisaFujiyama

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

I want a PC to play WoWs on, but with so much travel for work I can only stick with laptop :(

I buy a box of tolberone and a stress ball. For when the salt gets too intense and I have to go to the salt depot again.

Sign in to follow this