IJN_Harugumo

I want to get refund for Atago!

145 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,186 battles

If i knew takao would be given out for free i would not be buying it 7 month beforehand

:fishpalm:in case you guys don't realize already, i'm more salty than yobbo

Consider this: yes it does not provide premium income but everything else is same as atago, with op concealment, fire chance and repair party.

If without premium income, Takao/atago was still a much better alternative to mogami which was nerfed quite a long time ago.

Takao/Atago is just a wholly better playing experience, just like any other premium ship(isuzhichi is an exception), and it is now been giving out for free

Atago Offers both premium income and premium (in game playing experience), and that premium (in game playing experience) is been offered for free

Even without premium income, Atago/Takao is still worth (in real life) money, because it is a better alternative.

Maybe it will not be worth 59AUD anymore, but anywhere between 30 to 40 AUD is what I would think is fair.  

WG is giving out a t8 premium for free, and the missions are much easier than getting rank 1 for three seasons (which only gives a t7 premium)

What is WG marketing thinking?

If any of you atago owners don't get it:

By giving out, essentially FREE copies of atago, WG is inflating the price of atago, because atago is not 'hard' to get anymore and will populate the player base, we as customers essentially had our goods' ' in game value which was bought with real money' decreased. 

Either nerf Takao or refund for atago:red_button:

Edit: I dont hope to get a refund anymore but at least nerf takao's repair party

P.S; yeah i am a salty kid but everyone can have their own ideas and opinions, say what u want i wont mind

Thread locked on OP's request.

~amade

Edited by amade

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,782 battles

for what?
Atago has repair cheaper than ARP Takao and get more money and XP more than ARP Takao

you can train Captain Japanese too

Edited by Onlinegamer

634 posts
6,186 battles

for what?

Atago has repair cheaper than ARP Takao and get more money and XP more than ARP Takao

you can train Captain Japanese too

are you not reading my post? yes it do not have premium income but that is the only downside to it, everything else is an exact copy of atago

120 posts
22,806 battles

In which case, you should be refunding WG all the free xp & credit that you made off of atago, and henceforth used to buy yamato directly from a Nagato? O.o . 

O.o , 

634 posts
6,186 battles

In which case, you should be refunding WG all the free xp & credit that you made off of atago, and henceforth used to buy yamato directly from a Nagato? O.o . 

O.o , 

I bought my yamato with free exp and credits converted from doubloons, when the credit card discount was on